Testing my feelings (Not testing its real...)

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok,
I dont think anyone would read, but I cant shout out of my window about it. So I will post here.

I have been seeing my EX lately a lot. I am not one of the persons, who would get annoyed seeing EX's. Shes just a good friend of mine now(so far I though so).

THAN, about 2 days ago, I saw her with her new boyfriend... since than I have no contact with my "current" girl friend. I am not "doing" my current girlfriend anymore.

I dont feel to do anythine. I have that strange feeling that I am sick, but I am completely fine. Picture of my EX and her new boyfriend is coming in my head all the times...

I got maths exam on monday, and I am staring the air lately instead of revising.

When I get anygry, I hit the wall....

1) I am not psycho
2) I am not and DONT want to behave gay
3) I dont feel to do anything...

PUH!
Thanks to who read it, otherwise OK, I got it out of my mind....

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Ex's you can't live without them...but you need to.

There's clearly some unfinished business there, for you at least, talk to her, if that doesn't help you'll need to stop seeing her, completely. No need to punish yourself -and your current girlfriend-.
May sound like a stupid advice, but..love is complicated like that, trust your lagman.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stay away from her if you can, seriously if there is no chance of getting back with her then that is all you can do.

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well first, I wasnt dumped, or I didnt dump her. I moved to Switzerland, so didnt see her anymore.
Second, I dont know the possibelities of getting her back, or if I really want to get her back(cuz just few days ago, I had no probs with my gf)
Staying away from her... am trying.. but its exam time, and we mostly are around the same place in the college + than again I cant get away from her...

I really tried all these things, my thinking gets less, than all the sudden moods off...

anywayz thanks, I would need some time I gues...

As far as am concerned the whole business was unfinished as I didnt really broke off with her...

the worse is that I sent few(many actually) text messages to her.. no reply => which makes me even feel worse

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time will help. But its hard. Best advice: Stop seeing her (as said earlier). It sucks, i know, but without seeing her, feelings will fade. Best of luck to ya, mate. It'll be tough, but you have people all over the world here to read your thoughts, and try and help where they can.

Oh, as well, for your exam, put all your energy into studies. When you want to hit a wall, study harder. That can work if you put your mind to it
smile.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This thing is still in my mind. Its less now, but now and then I am simply distracted...
As said its not as serious as it was, but why cant I simply forget that shit. Am happy now, but....

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, you need to have something very, very clear, you will NEVER forget her.
All you can do is try to change what you feel when you think about her.

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ya man,
my biology teacher made me feel a lot worse on friday...
She saw me in the libary with Jessy, and she said to me that shes a pretty girl...(she thought that my EX is still my girlfriend. My class mates also doesnt knw that shes not my girlfriend anymore, and they were like, YAY they make a good couple bla bla...

anywayz, am trying to look at her differently, hang around with her as a normal friend, but it looks like its getting even worse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM