OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All,

I've made a backup of one of my X360 games, and being my first backup, I want to make sure I did it correctly. I tested the ripped image with XDVDMulleter to confirm that all of the checks have passed, which they did, so in essence, my disc is 'stealth', correct? After, I burned the image with IMGBurn onto a DVD+R DL disc, with media code RICOHJPN D01. I heard that these were hit and miss in regards to quality, but it had no problems burning and verifying. I also decided that to make sure I have a good disc by using Nero CD-DVD Speed and testing the disc quality... Here were my results:

cdresultsid6.jpg

This scanned the whole disc... And rated it 100% quality, with ZERO PI Errors or PI Failures. Is this actually possible???

Anyone run these tests? Are they relevant?
tongue.gif

--Henry

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well honestly, all those extra tests are irrelevant to me. All I use is XDVDMulleter and if everything checks out there, I burn and play. I'm using Sony branded discs but the media code is the same as yours. I have yet to burn a coaster so I think the discs are good.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you ripped it with a Kreon drive you need to download KreonChecker and check the iso.

Mulletter will tell you it's stealth when it's not if the ISO was ripped with a Kreon. This is the main suspect/culprit in the recent bannings. The security sectors are can be read as 360 when they should only be read as 0-359.

If you ripped with a sammy you should be safe.

But yeah check out KreonChecker and it wouldn't hurt to grab Schtom 360 either instead of mulleter. I believe that will give you a more accurate reading on the S.S. of the game.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you ripped it with a Kreon drive you need to download KreonChecker and check the iso.

Mulletter will tell you it's stealth when it's not if the ISO was ripped with a Kreon. This is the main suspect/culprit in the recent bannings. The security sectors are can be read as 360 when they should only be read as 0-359.

But yeah check out KreonChecker and it wouldn't hurt to grab Schtom 360 either instead of mulleter. I believe that will give you a more accurate reading on the S.S. of the game.

The lastest ixtreme firmware, 1.4, solved that problem so I don't bother doing that anymore either.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The lastest ixtreme firmware, 1.4, solved that problem so I don't bother doing that anymore either.

Truth.

I'm still on ixtreme 1.2 because I don't use xbox live. Can't afford it right now. So for other people on 1.2 that use online make sure to use kreonchecker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.