Tesla Ovl - option to show menu by holding screenshot button ?

xFlesk

OP
Trophies
Website
thecompany.pl
XP
Country
Netherlands
what a great module is this ;)
do you think its possible to add an option to show tesla menu by holding screenshot button ? i know that "you can record a 10 (or more) seconds of your gameplay" by holding it but i doubt that anyone (CWF related) is using it ;) option to show tesla menu instead of nintendos useless feature would be great ;)
what do you think about it ?
cheers

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember correctly, its been looked into but would cause things to go wrong. I do know you can setup your own combo of buttons

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was something I copied from a comment a long time ago. I don't remember who said it but it was in this site

Yes, it is! Create a text file named "config.ini" in "SD:/config/tesla/" (so the final path would be SD:/config/tesla/config.ini" and use this:

Code:

[tesla] key_combo=L+DDOWN+RS //This is the default combination.

Here are the other keys you can use, courtesy of 0xNULL on page 15: A, B, X, Y, LS, RS, L, R, ZL, ZR, PLUS, MINUS, DLEFT, DUP, DRIGHT, DDOWN, SL, SR

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what a great module is this ;)
do you think its possible to add an option to show tesla menu by holding screenshot button ? i know that "you can record a 10 (or more) seconds of your gameplay" by holding it but i doubt that anyone (CWF related) is using it ;) option to show tesla menu instead of nintendos useless feature would be great ;)
what do you think about it ?
cheers
I use the record feature all the time tbh, what's wrong with the button combo it currently has?

If you want a button combo no one uses, maybe change how the home button works, it has a zoom feature that many actually don't use, push it twice to zoom the screen in and get zoom controls, has to be enabled in the switch settings, and it's normally off by default.

But maybe they can just add multiple settings you could pick and choose what's best for you, if you don't use the record feature, then replace it with the overlay, same goes for the zoom feature on the home button.

vos3464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use the record feature all the time tbh, what's wrong with the button combo it currently has?

If you want a button combo no one uses, maybe change how the home button works, it has a zoom feature that many actually don't use, push it twice to zoom the screen in and get zoom controls, has to be enabled in the switch settings, and it's normally off by default.

But maybe they can just add multiple settings you could pick and choose what's best for you, if you don't use the record feature, then replace it with the overlay, same goes for the zoom feature on the home button.
How would you do that, HOME+HOME in the config?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.