TERRIBLE TRUTH - GBATemp has a secret underground drug ring

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My source tells me that some of the senior members of GBATemp have been caught red-handed in dealing to other members. :wtf:

What drugs are being distributed, how they are being distributed, the members involved and the method of payment between dealers & consumers is still unknown. All other statments are speculation at this point.

As usual, my source stays anonymous. :tpi:

Reactions: Ericthegreat

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
My source tells me that some of the senior members of GBATemp have been caught red-handed in dealing to other members. :wtf:

What drugs are being distributed, how they are being distributed, the members involved and the method of payment between dealers & consumers is still unknown. All other statments are speculation at this point.

As usual, my source stays anonymous. :tpi:
They distribute ALL THE DRUGS! Drugs are being distributed in the asses of Anal John, Vulpes, and Costello. The members involved are a lot, fuck listing them, and they pay with Paypal obviously. IT'S QUITE SIMPLE.

Reactions: Ericthegreat

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

133290698936.jpg
the senior members of GBATemp
hqdefault.jpg

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just in .... Its not drugs that gbatemp is dealing in , its an updated OS for the hard drive that mans brain will soon be replaced with .... More at 11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol