Terraria for the Nintendo Switch finally gets a release date

tswitch627.png

At long last, we know that Terraria is actually going to release on the Nintendo Switch, and it'll be out incredibly soon. Originally teased as one of the first games for the then-named Nintendo NX, Terraria's Switch port has been one that fans have been waiting a long time for. The same developer who made the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ports, Pipework Studios, will also be in charge of the Switch version. You'll be able to play when it launches digitally on June 27th, with a physical edition promised at a later date.

:arrow: Source

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aaaaand just like that I think I'm going to lose my job.

Thanks for reporting on this, Chary! I am very much looking forward to this release! Even at the listed price, even though other consoles have it for less, and steam usually has it for much cheaper, it's well worth it.

Last edited by Josshy0125,

baxzxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I JUST started a new character on the 3DS in anticipation for this but I didn't expect it so soon.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I JUST bought the Wii U version :|
Call them and ask for a refund. They would do it. You can even use the excuse, "My stupid sister used my card which is tied to me account!". It works. If you've already played a fair amount, claim you just got your Wii U back from letting your sister borrow it, and that you forgot to remove your credit card information.

Source: Had this happen before.

Reactions: damiano2712

Condemned87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Call them and ask for a refund. They would do it. You can even use the excuse, "My stupid sister used my card which is tied to me account!". It works. If you've already played a fair amount, claim you just got your Wii U back from letting your sister borrow it, and that you forgot to remove your credit card information.

Source: Had this happen before.

Very imaginative, I think they never heard it before. ^_^

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmmm dunno about this ... played it on PC from alpha or beta whatever till they announced that they are not going to work on the game anymore ...
Sometime later I saw some informations about some big update ?? which I didn't play and that's it.

If they would add some new worlds and new Bosses and stuff this could be nice to play again.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm dunno about this ... played it on PC from alpha or beta whatever till they announced that they are not going to work on the game anymore ...
Sometime later I saw some informations about some big update ?? which I didn't play and that's it.

If they would add some new worlds and new Bosses and stuff this could be nice to play again.
Whaaa? They've added a shit ton of new content time and time again over the years after it was out of beta. Like a lot. And not just once, but multiple times.

D

Deleted User

Wait wait wait...
It's been TWO WHOLE YEARS, checking DAILY for this release (even checked yesterday, NO KIDDING !).

Not only it releases tomorrow, but only a few days after the very good Bloodstained...
Hahahaaaa, TWO games playable on Switch at the same time, that's more that I would ever dream of !
This console is not dead after all :creep:

Reactions: wicksand420

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait wait wait...
It's been TWO WHOLE YEARS, checking DAILY for this release (even checked yesterday, NO KIDDING !).

Not only it releases tomorrow, but only a few days after the very good Bloodstained...
Hahahaaaa, TWO games playable on Switch at the same time, that's more that I would ever dream of !
This console is not dead after all :creep:
:blink:

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was meant to be sarcastic, but thinking twice, there are so few games I find interesting on it (handheld dreamcast), yeah, two good games is a god send.
I'm really sick, my comprehension isnt great right now Haha! My apologies. I was like, "wut". I've been playing sonic adventure 2 on retroarch (:

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over