OP
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
index.php

Today, 505 Games announced that the popular indie hit Terraria will be coming to the Wii U and 3DS in early 2016.

505 Games said:
Both the 3DS and Wii U versions will feature intuitive touchscreen controls, allowing Terrarians to reach directly into the world for the very first time to fashion elaborate structures and fight off enemies with fingertip & stylus control.

Take your adventures to new heights with local and online multiplayer, allowing 4-8 players to journey together into fantastical new worlds. The 3DS version offers local WiFi play supported for up to 4 friends, while the Wii U takes that even further, with up to 8-player online multiplayer or 4-player splitscreen using classic Wii Remotes.

Are you excited, or have you already had your fill of this game? I'm excited for the touchscreen controls, personally, but I've played this game so much.

:arrow:Source

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Leaked from the negotiations:

505 games: hi. We want to port Terraria to the 3DS. Is that okay with you? :)
Nintendo: only if you promise to also bring it to the wiiu.
505 games: the what? Aw, c'mon, really? Is anyone still playing on that thing?
Nintendo: perhaps...we'll have to bring those users some good news before we announce the NX.
505 games: didn't you announce that already?
Nintendo: no...Reggi specifically said we were NOT announcing it at E3. Now are you going to bring it to our platformS (note the PLURAL?) or not?
505 games: okay, okay. We might release it for the wiiu as well. Happy?
Nintendo: nice try...but we actually learned from what the project CARS-guys did.

;)

Reactions: T-hug

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remember seeing the leaked Amazon page for Terraria 3D a few months ago, and it was genuine, the seller was the official 505 Games account.

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I absolutely love this game, it was my first game on Steam :D
I will defenitly get it for 3DS, because the controlls should be better than on the mobile versions.
I will also buy it for Wii U because of the 4 player splitscreen so I can play it with my familiy :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM