Tenshi No Ais Poke Picnic -New York City Event-

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody, please note this is not my event this is an event hosted by somebody else. I was given permission to spread the word about the event since I'm excited for it. If you are in the NJ/NY area and are a fan of pokemon feel free to come, it's going to be really fun. What I've listed below is the information from their Facebook Event Page (I copied and pasted).

Also here is a link below to my own Youtube video I made promoting the event, everything else below this is copied and pasted from the Facebook Event Page.
‪Tenshi No Ais Poke Picnic!‬‏ - YouTube

Time: Saturday, August 13 · 12:30pm - 6:30pm
Created By: (Contact these ladies with any questions their info is below =] )

Shapale Ayano-sama Boykins
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1622589306

Fuwa Sama
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001064297478

Link to Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=221148654588872

Yes! you have read right. Tenshi No Ai is going to be hosting not just a Pokemon Tournament but a pokemon theme picnic! Where everything picnic related will be transformed into something Pokemon......even the maids
happy.gif

Extra: If anyone wants to sell anything or perform at our event contact us (Fuwa-Sama or Ayano-Sama)

Cost:
$5.00 (includes Food, & 1 contest entry)
$2.00 ( Just Food )
$3.00 ( for any extra contest)

Location: We will be hosting this picnic in Central Park 59street & Columbus Circle

Trains: A,C,B or D train to 59th street Columbus Circle. Wait at the Golden statue and a Poke Maid will be meeting there every 15-20 mins to meet newcomers and lead them to our event.

1.If you decide to walk in on your own... WE WILL HAVE BLUE & WHITE BALLOONS. You Can't miss us!
==========================%u200B=================

Events: Facebook event page comming soon.

DS BLACK & WHITE Pokemon Tournament -http://www.facebook.com/ev?ent.php?eid=22122185458156?2

Karaoke Contest - Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Cosplay Contest-

Origami -

Maid Games -
==========================?=================

RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Respect All STAFF

2. NO destroying park property

3. NO Stealing the food

4. NO Alcohol/Smoking or Drugs

5. All dress and cosplay must be PG-13 the most

6. NO real weapons! Fake props are okay

7. You are responsible for your own belongings, this event takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged during the event.

8.No touching the staff or grabbing

9. Have fun! Remember we all love anime,video games, manga & cosplay. So break out of your shell and lets all get along and Poké-Rock the day away!!

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update I thought I'd fill everybody in about that is interested in attending this event. The people running it have posted an update on Facebook about the location possibly being changed to accommodate more people so here's the update message below from them.

about an hour agoShapale Ayano-sama Boykins

All Hail Pokemon!! (Quick Update from Ayano-sama)

Hello everyone! Ayano-sama here!

We are officially 5 day away from Tenshi No Ai's Poke Picnic! I hope

everyone has their awesome costumes ready! Just a moment of your

time for two quick updates. The first VERY IMPORTANT update is that

the picnic location is subject to change due to the amount of

attendees so far. We are so excited that so many of you guys are

interested in attending our event and we would like to have a nice

area to accomadate everyone comfortably. So the picnic will be

moved to 59th street Columbus Circle. Directions will be provided as

well as a GoogleMap picture will be provided. There will also be maids

daily patrolling the area to help any lost Pokemon to our picnic area. I

hope this will be more easier for our attendees and we would love

feedback if its an issue.

Second udate is Tenshi No Ai will be accepting 4-5 volunteers at this

event for those individuales that would like to help.

Volunteer requirements are.

1.Must provide 2-4 hrs of your time

2.Wear black and white or be willing to wear a volunteer name time so we can identify you.

For volunteering you will recieve Free food for your services and free entry to one contest if your time frame allows it.

NO VOLUNTEER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY PICNIC ACTIVITIES WHILE ON DUTY.

So if any one is interested please do not hesitate to contact me! Remember we are only accepting 4-5 ppl and it will on first come first server basis.

Welp! Thats all for udates at the moment! Hope everyone has a awesome week and we hope to see you Saturday!!
happy.gif
v

Ayano-sama

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Event location has been updated, there is a new location so more people can be accommodated. Here is the new location below taken from the Facebook Event Page and I've also updated my original post.

Location: We will be hosting this picnic in Central Park 59street & Columbus Circle

Trains: A,C,B or D train to 59th street Columbus Circle. Wait at the Golden statue and a Poke Maid will be meeting there every 15-20 mins to meet newcomers and lead them to our event.

1.If you decide to walk in on your own... WE WILL HAVE BLUE & WHITE BALLOONS. You Can't miss us!

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final bump for the night, will bump one final time in the morning since later today (This morning) It's picnic time!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night