Tenchu 4 getting ported to PSP!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Nov 26, 2008.

Nov 26, 2008

Tenchu 4 getting ported to PSP! by War at 5:54 PM (524 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"So Tenchu 4 isn’t a Wii exclusive. Just like a member of the Tenchu 4 staff told us and I almost wrote off as a miscommunication, Tenchu 4 is getting ported to the PSP. From Software will publish it in Japan on February 12. Ubisoft hasn’t said anything about the PSP version since we don’t have Tenchu 4: Art of the Ninja here, but you can bet its coming. If Ubisoft doesn’t take care of it some other publisher will.

I wonder how Acquire will adapt the controls for the PSP port. When I played Tenchu 4 it utilized motion control for finishing blows and dodge rolls. Some of these motoins can easily be replaced with button presses, but Tenchu 4 will lose its visceral feel. The screenshots from a Famitsu scan suggest the X and O buttons are going to be flexible action buttons. "

Source

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    No surprise there, many publishers are starting to produce more PSP games (due it selling fairly well now) and like the Wii they're just relying on ports instead.