Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fenix.jpg

Apparently, someone over on Youtube leaked a promotional video for Tenacious D's new album, Rize of the Fenix. The D, needless to say, were not happy.

So, how did they react?

Well, if you guessed "Released the entirety of their new album for free" (or just read the title to this thread) you'd be correct. Seriously, it's all up on their website; you can listen to the whole thing right now here.

Enjoy.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
woof. One of my least favorite music creators.
Not sure what compelled you to post on here in the first place, then.

I really hate it when people say this. Is it against the internet rules for someone to go into a thread and say they don't like something? Do all the posts have to be a positive opinion? I get called out for this crap all the time.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

Oh, alright. Let's unban Valwin and let him post hate message on every Vita thread.
Because it's not against the internet rules, right?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

I really hate it when people say this. Is it against the internet rules for someone to go into a thread and say they don't like something? Do all the posts have to be a positive opinion? I get called out for this crap all the time.

Maybe because it adds nothing of value to the thread. It's also known as threadcrapping, or just spam. It's just like going on a fucking Metallica video on Youtube and going "LOL METALLICA SUX!"

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say criticism does add something of value to a thread, namely discussion. Conversations are more interesting when there are a diverse range of opinions, and threads are essentially discussions. I love the D, but I know there are people who don't, and they should be allowed to contribute to a discussion on that subject.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Maybe because it adds nothing of value to the thread. It's also known as threadcrapping, or just spam. It's just like going on a fucking Metallica video on Youtube and going "LOL METALLICA SUX!"

Not if posts are thought out and explained why you don't like them. It's not spam then. But lets keep this discussion out of here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.