Ten more games for the SEGA Genesis Mini's lineup revealed

ZyQfwYy.png

The Sega Genesis Mini has been in the works for a while now, with details about the throwback console being fairly limited until last month, where we were told that it would offer 40 different classic games and would finally launch on September 19th. Today, we've received a new tidbit of information that reveals ten more titles for the Genesis Mini's lineup. Those confirmed titles are:

• Earthworm Jim
  • Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
  • World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
  • Contra: Hard Corps
  • Thunder Force 3
  • Super Fantasy Zone
  • Streets of Rage 2
  • Landstalker
  • Shinobi 3
  • Sonic 2

That means we've seen exactly half of what the upcoming small console will have to offer, with the remaining 20 games to be shown in the coming months. There are plenty of classics to choose from, and if you've forgotten what those previous ten were, they're listed below:

• Sonic 1
  • Ecco the Dolphin
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • Comix Zone
  • Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
  • Shining Force
  • Castlevania: Bloodlines
  • Space Harrier 2
  • ToeJam and Earl
  • Altered Beast

What do you think? Are you going to buy one when it launches later this fall? Or do you prefer to play your classic games on something like the Analogue Sg or the original hardware?

:arrow: Source

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
I don’t understand why anyone would buy any of these “mini” consoles. A simple google search will provide an emulator and every single rom formwhich ever console you desire. Chuck in a raspberry pi and case and you have your own mini setup with all consoles.

Phudou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don’t understand why anyone would buy any of these “mini” consoles. A simple google search will provide an emulator and every single rom formwhich ever console you desire. Chuck in a raspberry pi and case and you have your own mini setup with all consoles.
Because is the only way to give money to original producer of those games. I have even a raspberry in a nespi, and ordered a superpi and a megapi. One thing doesn't exclude the other, from my point of view

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night