Gaming Temtem - Massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure (Pokemon like game)

ShadyGame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: whateverg1012

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Very cool, I'm not opposed to more Pokemon-likes on Switch by any means. Don't forget about Monster Crown, which is a darker 2D game similar to Pokemon as well. These two should definitely be enough to hold over those people who didn't care for the "Let's Go" reveals until 2019.

Reactions: ShadyGame

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are really similar aside of it being a MMO. but I think the no RNG really sets it apart.

Well I'm definitely going to have to back it now. Since this is an MMO I'll probably start with the Steam version, unlike Monster Crown where I went Switch first. I know with the latter, saves can transfer between versions, hopefully the same for Temtem too.
Well, link. They seem to be looking into it.

Anyway, I do hope they develop an offline mode later on.

Reactions: Xzi
D

Deleted User

Saw this on another website. It's hit its switch goal, but id SERIOUSLY pick this up. Let's admit it, its a pokemon clone. But if it can do its own things too, aswell as be a decent MMO, this could be seriously successful.

Considering chucking it a 10er honestly...

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PUGB v Fortnite that is being done in S. Korea not America whole new set of copyright laws (frankly PUGB took the case to their home turf cause they know they'd lose the case state side)

isnt it sad?
epic basically copied and paste the entire PUBG game and threw it into fortnite. they couldn't even be assed to remove the building feature of fortnite.

so epic not only stole the entirety of PUBG, they also have a cut of PUBG because PUBG is using UE to make so they gotta give UE 5% of all their sales

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day