United States
tt250.png

Direct MP3 link

QUOTE said:
Topic: The Future of Handhelds
Hosts: MR_COW, Terminator02, and personuser
Recorded: September 28, 2011

CREDITS:

Music - Intro: Giving Up the Gun(Subwoofer Special)
Outro: Mr. Brightside(Doctor Octoroc)
(http://8bc.org)

Art - Wabsta

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=459650985
Or with a podcatcher using our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/gbatempcast
Follow us on Facebook!

Hello there! This week we discuss our thoughts on how the future of the handheld market will play out. We also got user submissions, so thanks to TCJJ and Kyrodon for their text submissions and BloodWolfJW for his audio submissions!

Next's week's topic will be Piracy! This topic is super broad, but some of the things we will be talking about are the history of Piracy, the effectiveness of DRM, and your thoughts on how Piracy effects all forms of media(movies, music, games). If the show goes too long, which is a very big possibility, we may do this topic for the next two weeks. Have an opinion? Let us know! The two ways of submitting are:

1) Sending us a voice clip. Keep it short, under 4-5 minutes preferably. You can either send an mp3 file of any quality to temptalkshow[at]gmail[dot]com, or send one
through Vocaroo. Try to make it as good quality as possible, I can't use it if it poor sounding. Also, your english does not have to
be the best! Foreigners welcome and I'd love to hear some of our non-American listeners.

2) Reply to this thread with something you'd like us to read on the show!

I'll post a reminder thread in a week, I hope to hear as many of you as possible. The submission deadline is October 8, 2011. Anything sent after that might be added if I get it before we record, but I can't guarantee it.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the audio submission, there was definitely a lot i wanted to say listening back to it, but i didn't really remember when we were recording, just fyi i didn't agree with alot that bloodwolfjw said.

KazoWAR said:
I do not think the 3DS Expansion Slide Pad would be that bad. I had Sock N' Rock for thew GBC and it was awesome.

kKKB.jpg
lol, what is this? I wish I had tried this out.

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
I really liked this episode
smile.gif
. It had a lot of humor and I liked your opinion on portables, Mr. Cow, like how they should be all simple and tiny. I loved my DS Lite for that because of how simple yet fun all of the games on it were. I actually considered buying a Game Boy Micro at one point just because of how freakishly portable they were. Keep doing an awesome job, and I have quite a lot to say for the next episode so if you can give me a bit of a notice ahead of time when we'll be recording, that'd be very nice
wink.gif

By the way whoever picked the Mr. Brightside remix is awesome. I actually went to download it today and I found a few more interesting ones that could be intros or outros:

Coldplay - Clocks
Coldplay - Viva la Vida
Coldplay - Viva la Vida (by a different musician)
Rebecca Black - Friday (oh dear...)
Big Blue - F-Zero
Goldenrod City (remix) - Pokemon Gold/Silver (oh my goodness, the nostalgia o_o)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end