tt250.png

Direct MP3 link

QUOTE said:
Topic: Top 3 Games
Hosts: MR_COW, Terminator02, Urza, and TeenDev
Recorded: September 13, 2011

CREDITS:

Music - Intro: Kids(Dark Ninja)
Outro: Ice Melts(Sub-Woofer Special)(http://8bc.org)

Art - Wabsta

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=459650985
Or with a podcatcher using our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/gbatempcast
Follow us on Facebook!

Hello there! This week we discuss our favorite five(well, we realize soon into it that it will take too long, so three) games of all time! We also got user submissions, so thanks to KingdomBlade Kyrodon for their audio submissions and angelzbl0od and ron975 for their text submissions!

Next's week's topic will be The Future of Portables! With all the excitement of the PS Vita and iOS 5 coming out, how do you see the Nintendo vs. Sony vs. Smartphone
war going? What about the PS Vita excites you? How are you feeling about the 3DS's future? Do you think the New Geo Pocket will make a comeback? Let us know! The two ways
of submitting are:

1) Sending us a voice clip. Keep it short, under 4-5 minutes preferably. You can either send an mp3 file of any quality to temptalkshow[at]gmail[dot]com, or send one
through Vocaroo. Try to make it as good quality as possible, I can't use it if it poor sounding. Also, your english does not have to
be the best! Foreigners welcome and I'd love to hear some of our non-American listeners.

2) Reply to this thread with something you'd like us to read on the show!

I'll post a reminder thread in a week, I hope to hear as many of you as possible. The submission deadline is September 24, 2011. Anything sent after that might be added
if I get it before we record, but I can't guarantee it.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i was talking about liking the guitar hero guitar more than the rock band guitar, i sort of morphed two sentences into one, but it didn't make sense ;p

i meant that i liked the guitar hero guitar (GH3 at the time) more than the squishy guitar from rock band (the original)

D

Deleted User

Yeah that's right, I'm fancy on a podcast.

The intro is sick, bee-tee-dubs.

MR_COW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sloshy said:
I was hoping to be in this one. Was I moved to a later episode, or did you just decide to not include me? It's fine either way, I don't mind really ^^

Yeah dude, I'm sorry. I was away this weekend and this whole episode was thrown together in like one day. I didn't feel like messaging you last minute, I figured you should have more than one day to prepare. Do you think you'd be good for the next topic?

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
MR_COW said:
Sloshy said:
I was hoping to be in this one. Was I moved to a later episode, or did you just decide to not include me? It's fine either way, I don't mind really ^^

Yeah dude, I'm sorry. I was away this weekend and this whole episode was thrown together in like one day. I didn't feel like messaging you last minute, I figured you should have more than one day to prepare. Do you think you'd be good for the next topic?
Oh that's fine, don't worry about it! Sure, I'd be good for that. I'll be sure to give this episode a listen tomorrow on my way to work.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are my top 3 favorite games, in no order. The game in parentheses is my most favorite in the sets.

Orginal Sonic the Hedgehogs for Genesis (Sonic 3 & Knuckles)
2D Mario platformers (Super Mario World)
Main Pokemon RPG series (Pokemon Sapphire)

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the length is fine. I spend a lot of my free time on my PC and when ever I see a new The Weekly Temp or TempTalk. I click the play button and listen to it as I go about my business.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
megaman battlenetwork 6 was good too , 4 and 5 were the only bad one's.
I've only played 5 and 6, and I loved them both. I got to the boss of 5, though I sold the game before beating him. I did beat 6, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."