Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal this year is to win a free PS4. I hope I achieve it!!! ;)

But seriously, my goal is to start working out and lose this beer gut that took years of not-hard work to get. I need to start doing crunches and eating healthier, but it's hard to get started.

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My goal is to be a better version of myself , i have a good "material life" but i have to overcome some personal issues, and it will be a difficult year , but i will become a better version of myself . Also i want to pass my course with good grades to get echonomycal aid from my school .

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, that's insane of GBAtemp to offer such an awesome prize :)

I have a very important personal goal for the new year. Last month I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and it's caused my life to be completely turned around, therefore my goal for the new year is to start and maintain an active lifestyle. Since starting to work in IT many years ago, my active life took a nosedive and now that my well being depends on it, it's my personal goal to start it up again so I can have a healthy 2014.

Spoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My personal goal is to make this new project at work the best software of its kind. I can't really talk about it (yet!) but the existing competitors kind of all suck in different ways.

Also to get back on a diet and make it to a healthier weight.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 2 goals for the coming year:

1. Play less video games; my myopia is just getting worse and worse (Though if I win the PS4 I'll have to delay this goal for next year)
2. Do better for my next exams; I want to be first in my year

BTW: Thanks TwinRetro and GBATemp for this awesome Tempmas

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
My personal goal for this year, and my new years resolution, is to sort out my flat - I have some damp issues that need seeing to and I'd like to decorate.

Oh, and don't tell anyone, but I'm going to propose.

Reactions: Zonark

TheJeweler

Connoisseur of the Fistic Arts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal is to take life more seriously, I've been too laid back lately so I figure its time to start giving a damn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head