Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess my goal this year is to focus more on my education and work. The past year has been kinda off the rails for me and I found my grades slipping. Luckily I passed everything though so I'll consider this a second chance. And it's a minimum wage job but it matters to me and I'd like to advance in it within this year.

K

KingpinSlim

My goals for the new year:

1. Lose weight
2. Keep off the booze
3. Get better math grades

; )

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Lets see...I finished my master`s, now studying for my phD, have a reasonable paying job, got married and brought my wife home, all seems to be going rather well ( knock on wood!), but I do have to have at least one goal set so:

Try to get my Battlefield 4 K/D ratio over 1, it has been sitting around 0.7 for a while now! (I know, I know, I am a big nerd but this is really getting to me, I HAVE to do it!).

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Have a healthy baby (due in late July/early August) that my wife and I can give a wonderful life too so that he/she is always loved and never wants for anything.

2. Find a nice house we can afford.

3. Less importantly, get caught up on movies/games.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Personal goal?
Maybe getting a girlfriend, but i want money, so that's incompatible... soooo let's say i want a LOT of money.
If not, a complete time explotation job, damn i'm tired of being unemployed!!!

Good luck everybody!!!

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
My personal goal for 2014 is to get into University.
I had so bad teachers in highschool from which i got barelly passable grades.
At least i'll have good grades in the last year cause they changed our math/physics teacher.
Grade jumped from a D to B :) (My 2013 wish was to improve my grades ), at least i'll have better chances to get in now, but its not all about the grades, its about the results on the enrollment test too.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
My goals for 2014 are pretty simple.

- Be a good dad to Freya.
- Organize the wedding. So far we've not picked a date, location, anything. Just a kind of vague promise that we'll both show up.
- Get my book published. It's finally completed and arguably my best original work to date, time to cash in all that effort.
- Acquire the Banpresto 1997 blue chocobo plushie by any means necessary. Bonus points if I find the yellow and fat ones too.
- Go on holiday. Not been abroad in over a decade.
- Organize the school reunion. 2014 marks the tenth year since I left my former home and the last time I saw several of my best friends. We keep in touch but it's time to have a proper get together. Must be achieved by June 24th. I'm not letting this roll over into its eleventh year.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My luck, I'll win, but like in '09 won't get my prize (not GBATemp's fault). My goal is to is to get healed up so I may return to the workforce. That way if I don't win (or get my prize) I can buy my own.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
My goal is to succeed my first year at the university. I also want to improve my Chinese and visit Taiwan.
Hmm, what else? Maybe building up some muscles since I'm kind of skinny.

Edward266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thought I had a sporting chance in Week 3 :nds: . I didn't win that battle but maybe I can win the war :yaysp: (Final Week). Maybe this year my personal goal will be to be more active on GBATemp. I know I am new but hey you need to start sometime. :psp:

Luhof

Trophies
Website
luhof.fr
XP
Country
France
Personal goal?
-Classic "find my way in this whirling life"
-> convincing myself to not make game design studies, focus on web design/web dev (where I enjoy myself the most)...
-Try to build an arcade cabinet or something like that. Try.
-I should start running again, with my studies I haven't had much time for me (or should I say : I spent my time playing the sh*t out of Spelunky, Binding of Isaac, and my Gateway)...
-Saving up for that steam controller and an oculus rift B-) !

-Enjoy life. I mean it trying not to make it look like a facebook status. Sleep enough, go outside, get a licence and a car, go to Brittany, breathe some cold air that smells like fish, drink beer and good wine, enjoy evenings with my gf (4 years now - and she looks like Ramona Flowers. And she cooks like Gordon motherf*ckin Ramsay). We all have up and down moments, but I can't really say I'm unhappy. Just thinking too much I guess.

Oh well now GBATemp, happy new year, I really like lurking in here.

Now give me that ps4 please :ph34r: .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night