Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
b4C5y.png
As you all know, every christmas in gbatemp is special. Basically, Costello gives out free shit for free, BUT DOES HE?
I think we all remember how just a couple of months ago, GBAtemp had no sponsors and it begged for money$? And then they started accepting donations? And now, suddenly, there is a fucking tempmas! But wait, what about the money you all deliberately donated? (Also, the donation block on the front page has disappeared). Well, let me tell you where the money went: the tempmas prizes! This is obviously a scam created in the super secret staff forum! But wait, here is the most interesting part about this scam: you don't win the prizes. Every time, almost every fucking time when their's a competition on a artistic design/programming ground the 1st place and main prize is won by a member usually less then 10 posts. What happens to the prizes? Where do these members go? Here is an explanation:
  1. These members are paid by the Staff to win the prizes
  2. These people disappear after the tempmas ends
  3. They do not win anything, they only get paid
Yes you heard this ladies and genitalmen, tempmas is a scam!
But where does all of that money gained by Costello from the ad-profit go to? Well, obviously not into the development of GBAtemp. Let me show you a picture of Costello:
newshirt.jpg

Seems pretty harmless, heh? Just an ordinary french guy living in CHINA, nothing unusual right? WRONG! Let's take a zoom and look at this photograph a little bit closer.
YO5TR.png

A little bit closer.....
HSe3Q.png

Aha! Do you see it? Do you fucking see it? Let me show you a comparison!
ncb7c.png

Doesn't it all makes sense now? COSTELLO IS WORKING FOR THE ILLUMINATI! Think what you want, I'm just pointing out the facts here. Now I know that I'm probably dead now that you're reading this, so please re-post this / share as much as you can so a lot of people will know about this scam and hopefully never visit GBAtemp or/and donate to it ever again. Thanks, and have fun!

Reactions: Brian117

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: