Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempmas Christmas Raffle 2021

merrytempmas_medium.jpg

Another year is coming to a close, and if you've been here long enough, you'll know that every December, GBAtemp hosts a very merry event. That's right, Tempmas is here! Rejoice one and all, for the festivities are about to begin. Today, we're announcing the Tempmas 2021 Raffle, where our jolly Admins will be giving out some amazing gifts to lucky GBAtemp users that are on the nice list! Five lovely prizes will be raffled out:

• Prize #5, #4, #3: A Nintendo Switch game of your choice!​
  • Prize #2: A Nintendo Switch Lite!​
  • Prize #1: A Nintendo Switch OLED!!​
How exciting! That's right, our Switch-centric giveaway has the grand prize of the new shiny Nintendo Switch OLED Edition! Be sure to keep your eye out for the raffle entry thread which will take place on Dec 25th, and Merry Tempmas, to all of our amazing community!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As mentioned, the raffle and all relevant details will be posted and begin on Dec 25th.
Ah! Thanks for clearing it up. I was assuming it was something like that, but wasn't that certain.

Reactions: shaunj66

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in if i get first (if) i'm keeping the oled either way someone will get my lite (needs a bit of repair Power button and vol down doesn't work (no one here sorry folks) but i will feel generous if i get 2nd and will pass on it)

KibaOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season (merry christmas and happy new year) and good luck to all, and to all a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: