Tempmas 2013 Winner's Circle

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Cn8sNyd.jpg

Tempmas wouldn't be complete without a place to put your bragging rights to good use! Yes, this is the place where we put all of the Tempmas winners on display. Each week, I'll be linking the winners and their winning post if applicable. Don't be shy, say hi!

Week 1: What's it to ya!?

1. Galenthegamer

2. Jean Karlo

3. Conor
A note about this entry: I couldn't judge both, so I judged what I thought was the better out of the two (The Pikachu GBC)

Week 2: A Tempmas Story

1. shango46

2. Sterling

3. robman62

4. Lacius

Week 3: I can just picture it now!

1. Foxi4: That is quite the haul, my good man. Too bad that you were crushed to death under all that awesome gaming stuff. I'll be sending a 3DS console to your address in your honor.
2. placebooooo: This picture cracked me up. Dude, you actually look like an elf in this picture! You get a Gateway 3DS!
3. mikeyt1998: This really looks like it should be a slow-mo shot with epic music playing in the background. Awesome picture! You get a Gateway 3DS!

Congrats to the winners, and don't forget to check out our awesome sponsors. It certainly wouldn't have been this awesome without them!​

Reactions: shango46 and Gahars

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations to all winners (And participants).
I think we can all agree that Galenthegamer's video was very deserving of first place.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Holy Flamingos!!
Just had an euphoria attack in the middle of the library .
I think this is the first time I had won a contest lol.
Anyways, thanks y'all.

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, awesome. Thanks so much! :D
Very excited to recieve my gateway and congrats to the other winners and everyone who took part!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying. +1