Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My happiest moment was kind of weird...
After being cheated on several times, and that relationship was far behind me, I got in contact with a girl. Now, I'd like to write a blog post about it more detailed, quite a good story.
Anyway, I wrote to her, she lives quite a bit away from me though (stockholm), and said I would've liked to ask her out for a coffee if I only lived closer to her. A month passed, and I had to go to Stockholm for other business, and she writes me the day before saying that we should meet the next time I go to that city. Coincident! So we meet up right away and have a nice chat and a walk for like... 7 or 8 hours.

The night after, I get to know that a musician I know from Denmark is making a spontaneous lounge show in Stockholm in one day. So I say to her that I'll be coming again, if she wanna hang out. She did, but wasn't sure she'd want to listen to the show.
We had a great time, and I must've done something right, cause she stayed. And I had to take the last subway to my bro at night, and we left with big hugs and all.. It was awesome.

Now, I sadly haven't met her since :( Haven't had money or time, though we'd talked about it... But she told me on her birthday: "You are wonderful. See you after the apocalypse!"

and well.. Yeah.. Two dates in three days with a russian photomodel is like... my happiest moment this year :)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Happiest memory this year... I think mine was when I finally put the blame over my father's death behind (since he died in April 2010 I felt like I should/could have done something) me. Since then I'm finally feeling great again, every day. Kinda like some "dark cloud of misery" finally disappeared.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

LunaValeheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I woke up on Christmas morning and opened my presents; my parents managed to get me everything I wanted. It was a bonus to see that everyone liked the Christmas Card I made. :)

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also kind of happy no one has made a joke about their favorite moment being that they sold their Wii U.

Reactions: Rasas

Jack-B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Getting a 100 in a statistics class with a hard teacher (he was also a badass). I couldn't stop smiling that day. I was the only one who got a 100 with that teacher that semester :-D

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My happiest moment this year would have to be being with my GF and our kids in a place that won't be killing us slowly.... old place had mold issues and a landlord that was doing nothing about the apartment falling down around us.

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Happiest memory... Christmas reunion of my family! :D (well, for me that's always memorable!)

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I made some good friends this year. I know that might not sound much, but for me it is!

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best memory that I have was walking into the Davis Symphony Hall in San Francisco to watch the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the goddess concert, it was so awesome that mere words can't describe it :)

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
The day that they called my mother to tell her they've got a new kidney and liver for her. I will always be thankful to the person who died to safe my mother.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that i got lucky with a 30 day return that was after 30 days. and got my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.