Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my happiest moment of the year was that i got my visum for the US of the A for my internhsip

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Discovering the existence of the Randy Dandies in St Louis. Their shows are always amazing and absolutely hilarious.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like there should be a minimum post requirement on this, because the idea of some guy with one post getting a free Wii U and never being heard from again while there are long time contributors who've helped myself and others out several times in the running is a little concerning.

Well, my son used to cling onto his mother but one day, in the summer, I came home from work, and he ran right up to me to give me a hug as he yelled out "hi". He didn't speak much at the time (he was only 1 and a half) so that was nice, and since then, he's been clinging onto me.

On a side note, I've been a member for several years and have made many posts to people's questions about the SuperCard DSTwo. Why am I a newcomer?
It's based off of post count, not membership time. On the old board software it was ~100 posts to be a normal member but I'm not sure anymore.

Reactions: gifi4

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on GBAtemp.

My happiest memory this year was when my then-girlfriend (before and now just a friend) asked if I would be her boyfriend. My first ever relationship.
Unfortunately, it didn't last too long. But it was amazing and just pure happiness while it did.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Prepare for cliche overload but mine is asking my current girlfriend out officially (after flirting with each other for a while) and her saying yes ^_^

Also since today is the last day of 2012, i hope all the tempers have an awesome night tonight with whatever you are doing and have a happy new year!!

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have to say my happiest moment this year, would be; after a 17 years seperation (and pending divorce) from my wife, in which my wife kept me from talking to my daughter, (we live a country apart) my daughter friended my Facebook page, said she wanted to speak with me an indicated that she didn't want to talk anything about the past,. This meant I didn't owe her any explainations, she just wanted to more forwaerd from there and develop a relationship. What a weight off my shoulders.

That was the happiest moment of the past 20 years for me.

Happy New Years All,
Get Yer Game on.
SyFyTy

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
My runner-up best memory for this year. Not my official entry, I'm sticking with my original for my official competition entry. But I wanted to share this all the same for all those who have been accosted by moronic kids this year, or given abuse on the street by a fourteen year old who thinks he can take on a full grown man. A tale of urban youth being dealt with by its own stupidity biting it on the arse.

I saw a chav get hit by a car a few months back. One of those prats who acts all big and bad, thinking he can cross the road in heavy traffic and the whole world will stop for him so he can go as slowly as possible to impress his equally ignorant mates. Boy was he wrong. BAM! Broken leg, shattered shoulder, bike twisted beyond repair, and virtually no damage to the innocent driver who couldn't possibly have reacted in time.

Oh, don't worry. The idiot lived. But I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the prick taken down a few pegs and taught that he's not the absolute centre of the known universe (how could he be? I am :P ), in front of all his dumb little mates. I'm not saying he deserved it, but hey, if Fate wants to teach idiots a lesson, I'm all for it.

Knowing that boy he be on the sick for life. saying he scared to go out on his own. Because of crossing the road.

TinyRick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory of 2012 was being able to visit the Philippines to spend time with someone I care about dearly.

ChaosZero816

Temp's Official Random Member
Trophies
XP
Country
My happiest memory for 2012 is despite all the negative things that happened, I now have a goal that I want to accomplish and even more determined to succeed than before. A big plus since I didn't give a f*ck about things before.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The news of me entering Med school is this year's best memory for me. I am really excited about how things turned out and the courses I'm taking, and I guess it's one of the best decisions I've taken in my whole life.

Filipe C Bello dos Santos

Real pirates don't buy fake copies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My happiest memory of 2012 was the discovery that had not played ocarina of time on N64 was worth a great remake for 3ds, and i'm playing it now with a greater graphics! my happiest moment of 2014 will be when they release a CFW for 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.