Not open for further replies.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

Tempmas Week 4

Congratulations to all who entered the Week 3 contest, you guys did a fantastic job and we are having a hard time voting for the top 3 entries. We apologize: the results will be announced in a couple of days, so stay tuned - especially if you entered.​
merrytempmas_medium.jpg
But let's go for another round of fun: Tempmas Week 4! What we're asking you this week is to design a Christmas/Tempmas themed card (by card, we mean a simple JPG/PNG non-animated image). The winner, on top of getting the first prize from the list below, will have their entry shown on our homepage for the annual Christmas greeting thread. Check the rules for this week:​
  • The card must contain the words "Tempmas 2011" with your username somewhere
  • The image you submit must be a non-animated JPG/PNG image. Post it in this very thread.
  • Keep the source project file (PSD, PSP, etc.) as we may ask you to send it if you win.
  • Your entry must be submitted as a reply to this thread, submit your entry between now and the 24th of December, 23:59 GMT.

This week's prizes

FIRST PRIZE:
1x Nintendo 3DS Console+Zelda OOT 3D Bundle / OR / 1x Nintendo 3DS Console+Mario 3D Land Bundle​
gallery_255_3_7195.jpg
gallery_255_3_9703.jpg
Second prize: Ultimate Bundle on our merchandise store​
Third Prize: Official GBAtemp t-shirt + mousepad​

Our sponsor

Our awesome partner Etcome has kindly accepted to sponsor our competition and supplied us with awesome prizes. Make sure to get your gaming accessories from them next time you consider purchasing stuff online!

Reactions: 4 people

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am totally entering this. I couldn't enter the last one because I could only make cookies and seeing with what I had to compete I didn't want to get my hopes up. However for this I will gladly try a greeting card.

Before I start what should it be like?

Can I make it the same size as my signature and its resolution? Need more specifics.

My birthday is on the 24th so I HAVE to win this. Its my only chance to get a 3DS because I am so broke. Still won't get my hopes up people will definitely enter better cards as they are probably going to be more experienced with graphics and etc...

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
it can be handmade as long as you are able to show us :P
there's no size limit, if there was, it would be in the top post

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Great another difficult one ;) I'm not much of an artist but I'll contribute with an entry. Surprise surprise, Week 4 ends in 3 days. Does that mean Week 5 is coming too?? ;)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... I wasn't able to participate in the last event due to some problems that arrised, but I'll try participating in this one, although my graphic skills suck... Oh well, time to try out my new tablet with maga studio ex.. Also, is the manga studio page file also accepted? Since it's the program I'm using for drawing.

D

Deleted_171835

Well my graphic design skills suck but it couldn't hurt to try. I'll be entering this.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to rush but I want to be the first to enter and present what I got. However I have no ideas that could compete with the one I made so I am sticking with it. If anybody else uploads something better which they will most likely....

Here it is anyway good luck to everybody. I truly do want to win ever so badly though.

My entry is in the 4th page seeing as how I changed it too much I didn't want to mix up my entry. I am sticking with the last changes I made.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning