Tempers you would like to meet irl

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to freshen your knowledge of the...uh...importance of stranger danger? What if (insert 'temper here) offers you free candy? What if (insert 'temper here) wants you to help him find his puppy? You guys need to stay safe! So remember:

1.) Say no to free candy.
2.) He can find his own puppy!

And, most importantly,
3.) Say hell yeah! to free WiFi.

Reactions: Ridge

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to freshen your knowledge of the...uh...importance of stranger danger? What if (insert 'temper here) offers you free candy? What if (insert 'temper here) wants you to help him find his puppy? You guys need to stay safe! So remember:

1.) Say no to free candy.
2.) He can find his own puppy!

And, most importantly,
3.) Say hell yeah! to free WiFi.

Go to mcdonalds, they have your free wifi.:creep:

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like this community is cultivated by the medium through which we communicate. Perhaps I speak only for myself, but I feel like it would be a lot more difficult for some of us to get along in-person and engaging in social activity rather than just talking about gaems + hax.

I'll admit, though, I am surprised about not being mentioned at least once. (Don't do it out of pity please) That said, to name a few members who pique my curiosity (from my lurking knowledge rather than direct communication necessarily),

@FAST6191 for providing very knowledgeable insights into threads that lie outside of what's usually discussed on the 'temp (usually my own)

@mashers for experiencing and therefore speaking of a very different take on life, being dealt a hand of cards few of us can relate to but can respect and admire

@Jiehfeng if I'm not mixing you up with somebody else, did you give me a level 100 Keldeo in Pokémon black? We've also had the occasional correspondences via profile posts

@Voxel Studios for reminding me of myself at that age, a kid with a lot of passion, time, and energy to put into things like game and software development

@emigre for being ****ing brutal. Less active now than he once was, but a delight all the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...