Temper Tantrums #58 - Victoria's Secret

Temper Tantrums (the GBAtemp webcomic) - issue #58 "Victoria's Secret"
By @GBchan[prebreak][/prebreak]

< Previous comic | Next comic >
gb.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

D

Deleted User

The sad thing is this is just guys irl, they don’t even have to be dead to come running after women like that

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The sad thing is this is just guys irl, they don’t even have to be dead to come running after women like that
I mean, you can't blame them, can you? "I show off all of my assets, but what I really want you to see is my personality" is a weird mantra. Men, being visual creatures that they are, have a hard time noticing non-corporeal qualities when you purposefully hide them behind double-D's and thicc thighs. :P

D

Deleted User

@Foxi4 Alright you got me there :rofl:
They at least have enough intelligence to uh... have good taste in women...
@duwen furries? OH DAMN your not wrong either o.o

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No

NO it isn't, that one is probably one of the worst after RE4, it has absolutely nothing to do with the classics, has no atmosphere, no suspens, soulless game. It's generic, graphics are outdated, washed-out colours, constantly repeating one the same zombies in areas, clones, it's so lazy made, overhyped. It shows you where gaming is today when the trend now is to remilk old games. And Mister X! Not gonna even go there, not at all. Only thing I can say that they did positive is marketing, fantastic marketing and getting all those trendy YouTube gaming influencers to go wow Wow! Coz they got a copy earlier same crap going on with the preschool, florescent spectacular fireworks edition of Doom eternal .
Did I miss when the meaning of soulless was changed to "I don't like it"?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk