By @x65943[prebreak][/prebreak]

< Previous comic | Next comic >
TT52.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
I bet if the genders were reversed and it was a female character being forced to become male there would be an outcry that this is abusive

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I bet if the genders were reversed and it was a female character being forced to become male there would be an outcry that this is abusive

The sad thing, is that this is freaking comic, supposed the be fun and complement the website.

Yet no matter what you do, someone somewhere will be offended over something.

This is the one thing Boomer's have on us. We really are a bunch of pansies..

Reactions: Deleted User

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
The sad thing, is that this is freaking comic, supposed the be fun and complement the website.

Yet no matter what you do, someone somewhere will be offended over something.

This is the one thing Boomer's have on us. We really are a bunch of pansies..
Speak for yourself, I’m not offended and don’t give a fuck, I just despise double standards. Apparently it’s socially acceptable for men to be mocked and ridiculed, but do it to a woman and it is literally a crime.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Speak for yourself, I’m not offended and don’t give a fuck, I just despise double standards. Apparently it’s socially acceptable for men to be mocked and ridiculed, but do it to a woman and it is literally a crime.
It's a good thing that this is a comic then since these characters don't actually exist and nobody is getting abused. If someone gets offended by something like this, their opinion isn't worth any attention anyway.

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
No mean to offend but english speaking people are so un-funny and these comics are the best I have seen and yet, they are still quite shit.

Here in south america our world may be falling apart, but we still keep our good comedians and our good sense of humour. , the key is being honest, vulgar and keep politics out, it is a quite simple formula.

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a good thing that this is a comic then since these characters don't actually exist and nobody is getting abused. If someone gets offended by something like this, their opinion isn't worth any attention anyway.
I wasn’t suggesting it is real. I was saying that the fictitious portrayal of the reversed roles would be considered inappropriate.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn’t suggesting it is real. I was saying that the fictitious portrayal of the reversed roles would be considered inappropriate.
Girls turned into guys and made to kiss?

I don't know that anyone would be offended by two guys kissing except maybe some westboro baptist members.

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
Girls turned into guys and made to kiss?

I don't know that anyone would be offended by two guys kissing except maybe some westboro baptist members.
No I didn’t mean that. I meant that a female character being unwillingly turned into a male one.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Depict a woman this way and observe the feminists losing their shit
I hope you realise that just one issue ago we heavily implied that our female protagonist was assaulted by a horny tentacle monster, I don't think we're playing it safe. You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy.

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope you realise that just one issue ago we heavily implied that our female protagonist was assaulted by a horny tentacle monster, I don't think we're playing it safe. You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy.
It wasn’t actually depicted though was it

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kdE8vR5.jpg

EDIT: You think we are living in "civilization"? The human brain has never had to question so much and adapt to so much as the past 40 years, and things are far from civil in the real world.

I see no point in getting aggrivated at things beyond one's scope, it's how I stay sane! ~ = w=

Last edited by Mollycule,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...