bae61bb4ca6d215f76168dab0916259d-full.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 161

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...I usually like the comics, but this one falls off the mark for me. Yes, it's familiar (meaning: good comedy material), but...it doesn't use the given situation in a creative way. It doesn't go into the "why does the blue shell want to hit the first player?", it doesn't tap in the anxiety of the blue shell catching up or something similar. It's certainly not bad (and the graphics are, as usual, great), but...I was hoping for better. :unsure:

Oh, and...am I really the only one who just hits the breaks and steers for the side when I hear that sound? Thus far there was always someone so close behind me that they passed me...so THEY got hit by that shell instead (meaning: I just grab that lead again shortly after I "gracefully" let others pass :creep:).

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hmm...I usually like the comics, but this one falls off the mark for me. Yes, it's familiar (meaning: good comedy material), but...it doesn't use the given situation in a creative way. It doesn't go into the "why does the blue shell want to hit the first player?", it doesn't tap in the anxiety of the blue shell catching up or something similar. It's certainly not bad (and the graphics are, as usual, great), but...I was hoping for better. :unsure:

Oh, and...am I really the only one who just hits the breaks and steers for the side when I hear that sound? Thus far there was always someone so close behind me that they passed me...so THEY got hit by that shell instead (meaning: I just grab that lead again shortly after I "gracefully" let others pass :creep:).

It would have been funnier if she Blue Shell Mario after he won, because that happens in the game, a lot. At least it happens to me a lot.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)