Temper Sees Image of Costello in Piece of Code

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
(The Testing Area) Excitement is growing in GBAtemp following the news that a local and handsome temper saw an image of the the Capt'n in a piece of code. atheist VVoltz, local temper and posting extraordinare, told the "Testing Area" that he was sitting down to post something else when an unusual text pattern caught his eye.

"I was just about to troll and rant... errr, I mean make objective comments on serious threads, when I noticed a fairly typical ACII code in the screen surrounded by a bunch of other ACII text. however the direction and distribution patterns of the symbols as well as the changing shades emanating outwards from the center were very clearly similar to the Capt'n's pic!!". "It's the beginning of the a new thread!" he added excitedly. The actual code is copyvvoltzed. So I can only show this screenshot.
Costello.gif

dg10050

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys are so immature, making fun of a religion that is proven correct by it's own leaders. I hope that when you die, your bodies rot for a while until there is nothing left but bones, and then I hope that the carbon in your bones undergoes a half-life at a rate of one per 5730 years. Now do you want to rethink this blasphemy?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat