OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast Live #9
See? You made me hurt myself again! I broke my hand off completely at the wrist this time, Tina! But that's okay, Darlin', because I love you, and that's why you have to let me EAT YOUR BRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINS!
scarydairy.png

Back again...seems like only yesterday that we had the last one. This one is special, because its broadcasted the night of Halloween, we're making it a spooky one and we're working hard at making sure its a very good episode and one that can be listened to again and again.

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #tempcast channel on the gbatemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned.

If you can't make the live broadcast then you'll be able to download it sometime after, only this time there will be segments added! We will also accept segments by you, though not all will be able to make the Tempcast. To submit a segment just send it to Spikey.

People can also contribute by sending us a question to [email protected] but please make sure you tell us your GBAtemp username. You can also PM me or Spikey if you wish.

To know what time and day this starts in your time zone please take a look here and just find your country/timezone. We hope you can make it.

There may be some bad language, we'll try our best not to swear but the odd one may come out.

Tempcast will be on tonight and Thordrian needs a shower, badly.

Live stream here

discuss.png
Discuss
icon11.gif
Follow Tempcast Updates Via Facebook
icon11.gif
Follow Tempcast Updates Via Twitter

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
I wanna be on tempcast again =*( im proper old and mature and can get on with people now!
I'd have you back, no problems. You can do a segment if you can't be there live, or else there's the live streams too. Up to you!
smile.gif

Also, for those reading this, I'm still streaming episodes on the live stream with an IRC feed as video here. This is basically a test, just as there's another video saved that's a test too. Will probably be doing this for future Tempcasts so that people can see what was going on in IRC. But it's only an option. If we reference IRC, we'll still read it outloud and say who said it and then respond so that listeners of the audio only podcast releases still have an idea of what's going on.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome reference in the news title! i didn't know anyone else appreciated that movie i know i loved it as a kid, i still quote lines all the time

You watch your tongue if you like this job....
LIKE THIS JOB?!?!?!

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Little said:
I wanna be on tempcast again =*( im proper old and mature and can get on with people now!
proof.gif

Na, just kidding! Can't wait to have you back on!
drunken.gif

I'll hopefully make it live this time. It just isn't as fun playing it back later.
headphone.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd mention that the "Interview With A P1ngpong" has been dropped. To be honest what we did just didn't gel with us so we'll work on it to make it better and hopefully it'll be on next months Tempcast.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to VVoltz for giving me an anti virus and reviving me. Now I'm among the living and will be able to do more Tempcasts!

For anyone who missed it live, go here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2465215
Pretty decent quality for the audio, and has video of IRC too so you know what people said there! The audio only version should be on iTunes within 3-4 days, so look forward to that as well.

Happy Halloween, and I hope you guys enjoyed this episode of the Tempcast as much as I did making it!.
biggrin.gif
Until next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr