Tempcast Live #9

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
It was a great tempcast Spikey! And just like TinyT I loved the ending!
I was hoping people liked the ending. Put a LOT of planning and prepping into it. An ending like that is not easy to pull off live! That's one thing I hope people go easy on us with, the fact this was all done live. Any number of things could have gone wrong, and I glad it all went great and smoothly! Hopefully people appreciate the hints of zombies earlier in the Tempcast before it actually happened fully.

Thanks a lot to all those who participated in IRC. Remember, if you show up in later Tempcasts, you will become a part of the Tempcast! It will remain on ustream!
biggrin.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you have any idea when the next one will be? i wanna set up IRC and be ready for the next one, Maybe somehow talk on mic with my..... acccccccccceeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnntttttttt! XD
happy.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Do you have any idea when the next one will be? i wanna set up IRC and be ready for the next one, Maybe somehow talk on mic with my..... acccccccccceeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnntttttttt! XD
happy.gif
The Tempcasts occur once every 4 weeks at the same time. So... do the math!
biggrin.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DID I MISS IT AGAIN!!!!!! oh my fucking god i wanted to see this god fucking damit and i just checked twitter
frown.gif
where can i download it

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
ifish said:
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

i wanted to see this so badly

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

when can i download it?
QUOTE(Spikey @ Oct 31 2009, 05:54 PM) For anyone who missed it live, go here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2465215

Come on people, read the topic... it's not like there's even that many posts.
Good sir, do you know where upon you post? This is GBAtemp! We need not to "read" the topic to find our information. It is merely easier ask for information that can be found faster than typing out the question
tongue.gif

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice show as always. It was fun doing the live IRC at the same time and giving out candy to the little costumed beggars, but there was one thing I don't get. Why didn't you guys give your opinion on the DSi XL? Geesh how am I supposed to know whether to buy one or not?!?!!?!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kevin242 said:
Nice show as always. It was fun doing the live IRC at the same time and giving out candy to the little costumed beggars, but there was one thing I don't get. Why didn't you guys give your opinion on the DSi XL? Geesh how am I supposed to know whether to buy one or not?!?!!?!
They really didn't have time to talk about that. In my opinion, I think you should hold off on the XL. This looks like it's the last DS remake before the next generation. Next year at E3 I think they will announce the DS2 (or whatever they decide to name it) and I expect it will be out 2010 Q4.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Spikey said:
TrolleyDave said:
It was a great tempcast Spikey! And just like TinyT I loved the ending!
I was hoping people liked the ending. Put a LOT of planning and prepping into it. An ending like that is not easy to pull off live! That's one thing I hope people go easy on us with, the fact this was all done live. Any number of things could have gone wrong, and I glad it all went great and smoothly! Hopefully people appreciate the hints of zombies earlier in the Tempcast before it actually happened fully.

Thanks a lot to all those who participated in IRC. Remember, if you show up in later Tempcasts, you will become a part of the Tempcast! It will remain on ustream!
biggrin.gif
Wait wat, we thought it was Hadrian mas- err, nevermind...

Great show though
moogle.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it sad that this question has more words than the last four posts combined?
unsure.gif

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys! And remember to submit segments or questions to [email protected] !!! Also, keep in mind that the Tempcast airs once every 4 weeks so the next one is 4 weeks from when this one aired.
SpikeySmiley.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...