Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tempcast Live #3!

jakn06.png

Join us today, Friday April 24!

Yeah we've decided to do another episode, and we'd love it if you can be there while we make a ton of mistakes and hear me say things I shouldn't say. We will be using the #tempcast channel on the gbatemp IRC channel. Also feel free to leave response in this very thread. If you dunno how to get on IRC then go here.

Another perk of being there while we do this live is that we'll be doing a "pub quiz" style competition about video games and Tempcast gubbins. The prize (if you can call it that) will be a chance to be on the next Tempcast!! Hot boobs!

To see what time it will start in your timezone please visit this site.

For those who can't catch the episode live, it'll be recording and posted at a later date. Those people can still contribute by sending us a question to [email protected]

Previous Live episode will be posted once Mthrnite has tarted up the theme. Stay tuned to this thread in case anything changes.

Discuss?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
I hope I can catch this one live this time!
yaypsp.gif
Ah you missed the Ghostbusters C64 theme intro and me talking like Slippy from Starfox SNES.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
loved the last one,
this could be better!
When's the other one gonna be posted?
Well, mthrnite *might* make a special theme for the last one that's more appropriate for all the Ghostbustersness on that last one. I'd prefer to remove the whole Ghostbusters themes, even tho they were C64 and NES versions just in case of copyright stuff.
Satangel said:
Good to see this new concept growing, that quiz idea is a good one!
We are all working our butts off. We've wanted the Tempcast to be more like this in the past, but various things were issues so it couldn't be all it could be. Hell, things still sometimes go wrong, the last one is a prime example(lol, prime).
QUOTE(Maikel Steneker @ Apr 22 2009, 11:50 AM)
I missed the first two live ones, I hope I'll be listening to this ons live!

Good job on making more podcasts than I can listen to
wink.gif
The more the merrier. We don't just want people listening, but we want as much involvement from the community as possible as well. GBAtemp is what it is because of its community, so a podcast of the site wouldn't be for GBAtemp unless we were to try to harness that.

Anyways, hopefully things go smoother next time.
smile.gif
And anyone who can make it, please try to and join us on the IRC channel.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ethan94 said:
tinymonkeyt said:
augghhh
If this lasts 1 hour, then I might be able to make it...
Do you have people calling in? That'd be awesome.
They might be able to do callins if they use Ventrilo and port their output (vent) to their input (ustream/podcast app).
They use Skype btw.

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
Ethan94 said:
tinymonkeyt said:
augghhh
If this lasts 1 hour, then I might be able to make it...
Do you have people calling in? That'd be awesome.
They might be able to do callins if they use Ventrilo and port their output (vent) to their input (ustream/podcast app).
They use Skype btw.
They might be able to do callins if they use Skype and port their output(skype) to their input (ustream).
Wait, they already do that
pingpong.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things