OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tempcast Live #21
Mysterious Edition
jakn06.png
Hola, amigos, it's time again for another episode of the Official GBAtemp Podcast aka TEMPCAST!

What's happening on this episode? Who is going to be on? Not quite sure myself, but I guess we're going to find out! At the very least expect to see Spikey, and probably Sonicslasher as well. Hope to see you all there!

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #Tempcast channel on the GBAtemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #Tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned. We'll also be answering any question or emails you send to [email protected] make sure that your message includes your username so we know who you are.

icon11.gif
Live Stream
icon11.gif
Start Time For Your Timezone
fb.gif
Official Facebook Fanpage
icon-twitter.jpg
Follow us on Twitter
discuss.png
Discuss

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Kind of like another "I'm telling you late" edition...
rolleyes.gif
Pffft. It was posted on Facebook and Twitter like over a week before it was supposed to be on. That's good enough in my books.

On another note we had up to over 80 people listening at once on this last one. That sounds like it did alright to me.
biggrin.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Spikey said:
ProtoKun7 said:
rolleyes.gif
Pffft. It was posted on Failbook and Twitter like over a week before it was supposed to be on. That's good enough in my books.

On another note we had up to over 80 people listening at once on this last one. That sounds like it did alright to me.
biggrin.gif
Probably worth announcing it somewhere useful too, like...uh, GBAtemp?
smileipb2.png

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Spikey said:
ProtoKun7 said:
rolleyes.gif
Pffft. It was posted on Failbook and Twitter like over a week before it was supposed to be on. That's good enough in my books.

biggrin.gif
Probably worth announcing it somewhere useful too, like...uh, GBAtemp?
smileipb2.png
Well, it's also on schedule with the once every 4 weeks we were on. So those people would've known too. It's not too difficult. In fact, guess when the next one is. :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: