Tempcast KYT session!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
While brainstorming for topics earlier on Sonicslasher, Law, Xcalibur and me bounced around the idea of doing a recorded KYT session for the tempcast. Xcali being the very cool guy that he is said he doesn't mind doing it. We'll be recording the session on Wed night at around 10pm GMT so your questions have to be in by a couple of hours before that. There's two ways you can ask your question or questions. If you've got a few you'd like to ask just leave them in here, if however you've just got one question to ask then why not record it as a wav and send it in. It can then be played during the segment and Xcali can answer it! Thanks!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
TrolleyDave said:
Kaw

I need to go and get dice to change my name now.

I didn't type that, what you on about? You saw nuffink right!
smile.gif

QUOTE(ifish @ Oct 26 2009, 01:09 AM)
wait i can record a question and e-mail it to ou and it will be on the tempcast?

Better to send it to sonicslasher as he's the one putting it all together.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
With a voice question it needs to be in as early as possible so they can be sorted out ready to play before the recording starts, but I'd say by Wed 2PM GMT or there abouts. Upload them to a file hosting place and then PM sonicslasher the download link.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry about it. If you want to ask a question on there then don't miss out! Mess around with the mic input levels, you might get a better sound out of it.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting that you are going through with the audio version of KYT. I had always wanted one on the Tempcast, but didn't want to steal the regular one's thunder so I never did it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It seemed like a pretty good idea so we thought we'd give it a shot. Obviously not that good of an idea cos there hasn't been a single bastard question asked by anybody! If the tempcast was a weekly thing or even fortnightly then I could see that it might steal some of the thunder from the regular threads but it makes it kind of a bonus round type thing if you get what I mean. Hopefully the one with p1ngy and Hadrian will have more success!

-------------------------------

For the rest of the temp :

C'mon you bunch of bastards, ask some bloody questions already!
mad.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Well hell, I was planning to record my questions tonight

No worries mate! Was hoping it would get more of a response though, you and ifish seem to be the only one's interested.
frown.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want people to ask questions of someone on the IRC staff....perhaps you should make mention of it in the IRC. (which I'm just about to do)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
If you want people to ask questions of someone on the IRC staff....perhaps you should make mention of it in the IRC. (which I'm just about to do)

Cheers Vulpes, much appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...