Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast: Episode 15.5 & 16
Oh my, so soon?
t6sfo3.jpg.png

Tempcast...TWO IN ONE (you stop your sniggering...now!)

The Tempcast returns yet again, and like before we are...
TOTALLY UNCENSORED!

This time there are two episodes!

Episode 15.5
I was totally drunk so I remember little of it. This was the second part of this episode and should be as bad/good/depends on your taste. Its longer than a regular movie at 107 minutes...sheesh!

Episode 16 aka Tempcast Live
This is the one we broadcast live last Friday which many heard via a bad stream. The quality is a lot better and it features SonicSlasher, Spikey & myself...Hadrian. Its is just over an hour long and it left the people in IRC wanting more...so I guess it was a hit! If you only get one of these, grab this one and also it is more member orientated than other episodes.

At the moment there is only off site downloads but both episodes should be available via stream soon.

download.gif
Download Episode 15.5
download.gif
Download Episode 16 aka Tempcast Live
icon11.gif
Listen to Past Episodes of the Tempcast Here!
discuss.png
Discuss

WARNING FEATURES NAUGHTY LANGUAGE & TALK OF A SEXUAL NATURE, AND ALTHOUGH ITS IMMATURE ITS NOT REALLY FOR CHILDREN!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
16 was funny! Just listened to it.. too bad I couldn't be on IRC when it was being recorded.. there should be more interaction with the IRC people though, it took like 20 minutes for you guys to read a comment from the people in there!

15.5 is too big.. I'm putting it on my iPod and'll listen to it tonight during my 9 hour bus trip to my parents house.. oh well.. :/

edit: And again, the Tempcast was taken out of the front page!
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.

I've had enough now.

The TempCast & Retro Review crew will join forces to battle the "Magazine Staff".

The war has begun.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
p1ngpong said:
Hadrian said:
Ok.

I've had enough now.

The TempCast & Retro Review crew will join forces to battle the "Magazine Staff".

The war has begun.

Seriously this happens every single time!
mad.gif

Bastads!
You should learn to time your topics better, lilsypha nagged about this update yesterday but it was first now I had the time to post it was first now that I had the time to post it.

Above statement is totally not untrue
smileipb2.png

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
One suggestion - don't use Sendspace. It's annoying that every time I go to download, it says the server is full. I recommend using MediaFire.
I uploaded it to SendSpace only to have it hosted here later. Unfortunately getting these things out makes us have to leave it in other people's hands unless something like this happens. Though in the future... I won't ever use MediaFire for uploads. Site is fairly bad in my experience and I've never had a "server is full" experience with SendSpace.

Anyways... Out for now! I'll be back and active after the 12th... probably.
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to DL tempcast 16 for nearly an hour now. I keep getting that "Sorry, the free service is at full capacity" message.....sigh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs