www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Tempcast 9
10% less filler!
tempcast.png

Batten down the hatches!

Here we are with an all new episode of Tempcast!

SpikeyNDS, Hadrian, and special (as in smarter than me) guest hankchill are in attendance.

This episode features:
  • A new theme song by mthrnite (I'll get it right one day.)
  • Endless bitching about Brawl invasion.
  • Discussion of video games (how novel!)
  • Hadrian's awesome French accent (c'est si bon!)
  • Go Ask Yer Mthr is strangely absent (but I'll be back!)
  • Rock Band rears it's harmonious head (again!)
Special thanks to hankchill for being Canadian (and being on the show! Wait, what?)

ENJOY!.. and write us letters:

For inclusion in the podcast proper podcast at gbatemp dot net (we also take audio files, hint hint.)

For inclusion in Go Ask Yer Mthr mthrnite at gbatemp dot net (or just PM me.)

download.gif
To listen to this episode, download the MP3 file (mirror coming soon)!

icon11.gif
Visit the GBAtemp Podcast Page to listen to all our podcast episodes!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to mthrnite once again for editing this. Hope everyone enjoys this episode. It could've been better, blah blah blah, check mah blog for more details. Just a reminder that I update my blog with information regarding the Tempcast when I can so check it often.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to apologise in advance to any French accented folk on this forum and hope that Mr Costello doesn't slam down his ban hammer.
ph34r.gif

Oh and for some reason I was totally wrong about AW:DoR only having 18 missions. Wtf?

Now enjoy the first Tempcast that features no swearing.
ph34r.gif

t4ils

Trophies
Website
www.t4ils.com
XP
Country
France
I'd like to apologise in advance to any French accented folk on this forum and hope that Mr Costello doesn't slam down his ban hammer.Â
ph34r.gif
Your french accent was pretty fun to hear, but seemed to be spoken by an old man back in the middle ages ^^
I don't know if Costello would have done any better, even naturally
biggrin.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I lol'd with Hadrian's french accent
rofl2.gif

This one took some time to come out, I remember SpikeyNDS talking about this more than one week ago.. I thought these things were faster..
unsure.gif

Just to add to the Animal Crossing thing.. there are some rumors around that it will actually be a MMO game..

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, sorry it took so long on this one. It's a bit of a chore to edit, and I've been dreadfully short of time to devote to such things lately. It almost didn't come out when it did. I had it about 75% edited and the lights blinked, real quick, but enough to red-ring my 360 (just temporarily thank god.) I hoofed it into my study and lo and behold the computer was still on and I was able to save it.

Spikey got a new mic, and that should make editing a lot quicker in the future. Also, we're bandying about some ideas at the moment that may make it a little more streamlined, and again, easier to edit as a result.

Thanks everybody, for listening to the show. Help us make it better, tell us what you like/dislike, and email us, send audio files, write a freakin' book report, whatever... this is a GBAtemp podcast, and you guys ARE GBAtemp, so hop to.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mothernight, personally I liked the past tempcast opening themes moreso than the opening of this tempcast, though the opening of this tempcast is by no means bad

the tempcast itself wasnt my favorite either

and i still need to send you a question for ask your mthr

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I like the last Tempcast theme for the Tempcast but I like this new one just for listening to it on a loop lol.
I'm glad you put this new theme as a separate mp3 file. It's going into my phone as my new ringtone.
rofl2.gif

Haven't listened to the new Tempcast yet since I need to go soon
biggrin.gif
(Hah 1 hour late already just because of replying to threads, PMs and shit here. I love you GBAtemp.)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now enjoy the first Tempcast that features no swearing.Â
ph34r.gif

Lies!

You called Donkey Kong Barrel Blast a piece of shit.

And Shaun's using my 'Hrth' in his avatar. I love you
smile.gif

Yeah and I heard 'fucking' in there.
I think the ph34r is there cause he wasn't entirely serious. I gave the final edit a listen through and must say that more than a few times I heard him swear, but it's all fine cause this is the internet. I'm sure everyone has heard more than their fair share of swearing due to that. If not, I apologize on Hadrian's behalf.

Also, was surprised my cat jumping on my lap mid recording was left in the final edit. Just so everyone's clear, the cat's name is Oni. I have two, but Oni is the troublemaker so he'll likely be the only cat I'll mention during a recording unless otherwise named to be Chibi(which is the other cat obviously).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality