Telltale teases Penny Arcade, Strong Bad, TF2, Sam and Max mix

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, this is certainly ... unexpected. Telltale Games recently uploaded a brief teaser trailer (posted below) for an unannounced title featuring a few cryptic messages, as well as the line-up seen above. Fans of adventure games (and, uh, team-based shooters) will recognize the silhouettes pictured therein as Tycho from Penny Arcade Adventures, Max from Sam and Max, the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 and Strong Bad from Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. That's in order from left to right, in case you're really unfamiliar with the aforementioned games.

We could spend the rest of the fantasizing about the manner in which these four properties could be blended, but we won't have to wait long for the actual explanation -- the trailer promises more info on the untitled project will be released next Thursday, September 2.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Joystiq)

I've got no idea
blink.gif

Edit: looks like they're holding cards

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
SoulSnatcher said:
Holy shit.
Most epic mashup ever!
biggrin.gif

500x_banner.jpg
(Sam &) Max, Strong Bad, the Heavy guy (from TF2) and some other guy in one game? I can't wait!
biggrin.gif

That other guy seems to be from the Penny Arcade adventure game. I've never played it.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
That other guy seems to be from the Penny Arcade adventure game. I've never played it.
from my post: "Tycho from Penny Arcade Adventures, Max from Sam and Max, the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 and Strong Bad from Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. That's in order from left to right"

and Penny Arcade is a web comic too

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terminator02 said:
Maikel Steneker said:
from my post: "Tycho from Penny Arcade Adventures, Max from Sam and Max, the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 and Strong Bad from Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. That's in order from left to right"

and Penny Arcade is a web comic too
Sorry about that, I skimmed over it and went ahead to watch the trailer.

And you're right, they seem to be holding cards. Telltale made a Texas Hold 'Em game back in the day, I hope it's not just a new Texas Hold 'Em game with these characters in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1