Tell us something you wouldn't say to your family

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just remembered that time when I was a child and I got thrown by a taxi.
I said this to my family two weeks ago and they got upset because I never told them anything up til now.

Like... they know that I play with electricity and that I used to watch gore but they don't expected me to tell them about my accident?

Anyways... share something you wouldn't say to your family, but you'll say to others.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To be honest, I don't think there isn't much I wouldn't say to my family that they don't already know about me. I guess the closed I could think of is that I would never outright tell my grandparents that I am Luciferian Satanist. They wouldn't really be that upset if I did tell them but I am not really comfortable with that kind of conversation since they are still Catholics.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To be honest, I don't think there isn't much I wouldn't say to my family that they don't already know about me. I guess the closed I could think of is that I would never outright tell my grandparents that I am Luciferian Satanist. They wouldn't really be that upset if I did tell them but I am not really comfortable with that kind of conversation since they are still Catholics.
My family got upset when I told them I read the Vampire Bible.
:rofl2:

Reactions: The Catboy

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Off-topic. Nice avatar, Lilith.

Reactions: The Catboy

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Easy answer: that their political views are horrifyingly dense.

But really, on a more personal note, I'd probably never tell my parents that I've watched South Park. That show is so honest to goodness hated by them that I think they'd be upsetted forever if I told them.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Something I wouldn't share with me family is something I wouldn't share at all, especially not with randos on the internet ;')
Then again, I don't really have a family outside me mum n dad...
My thoughts exactly. Besides that, there are like two things I wouldn't tell my mom so I tell her pretty much anything anyway. A lot more things I wouldn't tell my dad, because he's judgemental and has a way of bringing me down for minor things that don't even matter.

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know someone that came out gay (he is masculine and not feminine, mind you) but wouldn't say to his family because he heard his family say gay issues before and thought that gay is for feminine and not masculine manly. Jeez.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: