Tell me about the morrowind games?

radioactivegirl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I've always been curious about these games as i am a dragon age, Fable, Baldur's Gate fan... Is Morrowind worth buying? and if so which one?

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The games are The Elder Scrolls games, and yes it is worth it if you like those other games. Oblivion is the most recent of the games.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
radioactivegirl said:

I've always been curious about these games as i am a dragon age, Fable, Baldur's Gate fan... Is Morrowind worth buying? and if so which one?
Morrowind and Oblivion are worth buying. Morrowind has a much better story and atmosphere than Oblivion, but Oblivion has better graphics and easier combat.

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Morrowind is more of a "traditional" RPG in comparison to Oblivion. Which means that there is no quick-travel system (only between major cites) and you will have *a lot* to read, since the dialogues are not completely composed. There was also something different about the whole leveling-system, but I cant remember what it was. Many locations can also be quite confusing and the combat system can be quite of a pain. If you want to buy it, get it for the PC. There are many mods that will enhance the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: