Tell Aksys What You Want Included In Hakuoki’s Special Edition

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Fel, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Fel
    OP

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    [​IMG]

At Anime Expo this past weekend, Aksys announced they’re planning a localized release of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom for the PSP in the U.S. sometime early next year. Following that announcement, they’re asking what fans would like to see included in the game’s “special edition” release.

You can take the brief survey over on their website and choose from a soundtrack CD, art book, art prints, buttons/pins, wall scrolls/posters, jewellery, or suggest another item(s). And yes, you can vote for more than one.[/p]

[​IMG] Vote here.

[​IMG] Source

2. Fel
    OP

Czech Republic
    I'd love if they packed an artbook with it or a wallscroll/poster. I wouldn't object to pins either. [​IMG]

It's nice to see that they actually want to hear from us what we would like in it!

3. gloweyjoey

Member gloweyjoey who??

United States
    Why didn't you just include this in your other news thread about this game?

4. Fel
    OP

Czech Republic
    I was thinking of doing that but then I decided to have it as separate news since it's rather two separate articles and it would look neater that way. And I thought it was easier rather than to go and come up with a title that would encompass both within the word limit.

5. Izzy011

Member Izzy011 The Business Bitch

United States
    The wall scroll sounds pretty neat [​IMG]

6. gloweyjoey

Member gloweyjoey who??

United States
    You made 2 separate threads for the same game with articles that are essentially the same. The other saying the game is coming containing an interview, and this one saying the game is coming and you can vote on stuff on this poll. It's the same post repeated essentially with different details but could have very easily been placed in one thread as they both pertain to the same thing.

7. Fel
    OP

Czech Republic
    Actually one was an interview with the devs about the game coming here and the second one a poll about what you'd like included in the SE. But there's no point in beating a dead horse, what's done is done.