• Views 16,987
  • Replies 31
  • Likes 1

hooky1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teknoparrot is newer arcade from 2010 to 2020 i think it only have 170 games for teknoparrot which mame doesnt run.
Also, MAME emulates the actual hardware of over a thousand different arcade systems. This was possible by reverse engineering the various CPUs & breaking the encryption algorithms used to protect the games themselves.

TeknoParrot is a compatibility layer for Windows PCs that run games originally made for Windows-based arcade systems with no emulation at all. It simply adds a few "helpers" to the game dump to allow it to run on a normal PC / laptop, such as translating API and system calls made by the game to their equivalent calls in the host operating system.

Reactions: FanNintendo

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, MAME emulates the actual hardware of over a thousand different arcade systems. This was possible by reverse engineering the various CPUs & breaking the encryption algorithms used to protect the games themselves.

TeknoParrot is a compatibility layer for Windows PCs that run games originally made for Windows-based arcade systems with no emulation at all. It simply adds a few "helpers" to the game dump to allow it to run on a normal PC / laptop, such as translating API and system calls made by the game to their equivalent calls in the host operating system.
Also Linux based games. Sega Lindbergh is Linux based for example and Teknoparrot can run its games through an emulation layer called TeknoBudgie.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i have Batman on Teknoparrot but the issue is when you play it is like you are playing in fast forward so how do i set it normal speed??

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i have Batman on Teknoparrot but the issue is when you play it is like you are playing in fast forward so how do i set it normal speed??
GBAtemp is not the right forum to ask about Teknoparrot, try emuline.org all the experts are there.

Edit: well nevermind, haven't been there in awhile seems that site is gone.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp is not the right forum to ask about Teknoparrot, try emuline.org all the experts are there.

Edit: well nevermind, haven't been there in awhile seems that site is gone.
Yup its gone thanks for trying
Post automatically merged:

problem solved and dont need help thanks for reading

Last edited by FanNintendo,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a Issue with SFIV. After a while, I will get this Error. Apparently there is a way to Fix it, but can't find it. Anyone?
JVS Error
0004: Packet Error
SFIV_-_JVS_Error.jpg

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you probably have bad files and I have no issue. It launch right up and play
Nope. Needed a certain JConfig Pack and Adjust Settings. The 1.9 Version I can't get, but the 1.7 Version works just fine.

Now just need to find out what the Password is for SSFIV:AE (Not the 2012 Update). Password for the 2012 that is on Gamefaqs does not work for the 2010 Version.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Needed a certain JConfig Pack and Adjust Settings. The 1.9 Version I can't get, but the 1.7 Version works just fine.

Now just need to find out what the Password is for SSFIV:AE (Not the 2012 Update). Password for the 2012 that is on Gamefaqs does not work for the 2010 Version.
I noticed when i ran it and exit game then launch it again it say missing jvs so i kept my zip that download so i extracted it again so im guessing pc or online virus or antivirus is takinging out some files. So i was missing like 6 files so i ran again offline it is working fine so maybe the answer is stay offline. My secuirty is off no blocking hope you found the answers. :grog:

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed when i ran it and exit game then launch it again it say missing jvs so i kept my zip that download so i extracted it again so im guessing pc or online virus or antivirus is takinging out some files. So i was missing like 6 files so i ran again offline it is working fine so maybe the answer is stay offline. My secuirty is off no blocking hope you found the answers. :grog:
Only Question is, does SSFIV-AE Save Data? I ran them before, adjusted some Settings, but I had to do it again later.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only Question is, does SSFIV-AE Save Data? I ran them before, adjusted some Settings, but I had to do it again later.
Not I know of. I do not have that SSIV-AE but i own SFV Arcade that doesnt have save file. Some others like card or passcode for save file. But I do own Ultra SFIV (SSFIV-AE updated) on RPCS3 runs great

Last edited by FanNintendo,
Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone