Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Namco Bandai announced that the newest installment in their series of fighting games, "Tekken: Revolution" for the PS3 will hit PSN June 11th. The game will be Free-to-Play, allowing to play both Offline with AI opponents and Online with other players. The game features 8 characters which the players can level up, enhancing their Strenght, Endurance and Vigor to create their very own fighter worthy of "The King (or Queen) of Iron Fist" title.​
:arrow: Source

Reactions: 431unknown

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I find this to be a kind of odd game to go with a F2P model for, but I'm sure they've found a way to include a veritable mountain of potential micro-transactions anyways.

Reactions: Hikaru

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I find this to be a kind of odd game to go with a F2P model for, but I'm sure they've found a way to include a veritable mountain of potential micro-transactions anyways.

There's 8 default characters in the game... so I bet you a million bucks there will be downloadable rosters for the game as well as skins - Tekken has plenty of characters. ;)

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as it's two-tiered Freemium FTP and not pay thousands of dollars to get the full game LoL-style FPT I'm down.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's a fighting game and it's for free - I see very little reasons to complain here. Nobody's forcing anyone into a pyramid scheme of paid DLC's - if you don't want the premium content, don't buy it and enjoy the free portion of the game. I'm pretty sure you won't be missing out on a lot by not paying a dime - again, it's a fighting game... there's only so much they could add as DLC. ;)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekken Tekken Revolution 2ndMix
As long as it's two-tiered Freemium FTP and not pay thousands of dollars to get the full game LoL-style FPT I'm down.
I'm an avid League player and the only thing you NEED to spend real money on is skins. Everything else can be earned with in-game money.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekken Tekken Revolution 2ndMix

I'm an avid League player and the only thing you NEED to spend real money on is skins. Everything else can be earned with in-game money.

About how long would you have to play to get all of it assuming that you won all of your games?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About how long would you have to play to get all of it assuming that you won all of your games?
Newer champions cost 6300 IP. First win of the day bonus is +150, each win is about +120. If you play 5 games a day and win all 5, it would take 8 1/2 days.

Kinda long, but it goes by quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: