Hacking tekken prime and An error has occurred

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my system is new 3dsll , 10.7.0-32J
i was trying install many cia files (eur, us) but when i start game, after nintendo 3ds logo, black screen then it back to home screen with error
An error has occurred, forcing the software to close

anyone know how to fix it ?

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
We need more info, i mean, that happends only with that game? What CFW are you using?

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We need more info, i mean, that happends only with that game? What CFW are you using?
i use this : https://git.io/vatfr

happens on some games (but after install other version of cia, i can play it) and video.....
so
tekken prime is only game i can't play even when installed US,EUR and other version of user upload (trying to find JAP cia but i can't find)

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i use this : https://git.io/vatfr

happens on some games (but after install other version of cia, i can play it) and video.....
so
tekken prime is only game i can't play even when installed US,EUR and other version of user upload (trying to find JAP cia but i can't find)

So, you're using Luma3DS CFW, right? If you have Arm9LoaderHax installed, boot the 3DS with Select button pressed to see Luma's version and configuration and post it here.

And well, right now i can't tell exactly why you get that error, other than a bad .cia file, bad SD quality or using an outdated firmware. In any case, try to explain how did you get into CFW to see if have any relevance for those errors.

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, you're using Luma3DS CFW, right? If you have Arm9LoaderHax installed, boot the 3DS with Select button pressed to see Luma's version and configuration and post it here.

And well, right now i can't tell exactly why you get that error, other than a bad .cia file, bad SD quality or using an outdated firmware. In any case, try to explain how did you get into CFW to see if have any relevance for those errors.
it boot directly to home even when i hold select and turn on system

if it's outdated fw, so i can't play new game(but i can)

i can't find any jap .cia to install

old thread have same problem : https://gbatemp.net/questions/does-anyone-play-tekken-3d-prime-cia-file-on-cfw-rxtools.2642/

WooHyun

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I experienced the exact same issue! I had a Korean O3DS with Korean rxtools CFW, every game worked fine, regardless of region, but GBA CIAs and Tekken. I installed region unlocked NA tekken cia but it didn't run on my Korean CFW.
I don't know what makes that error but I solved it by changing my emunand region to NA. Maybe you can do the same.

Last edited by WooHyun,

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Try using freeShop or CIAngel to install it directly from the CDN to make sure the CIA isn't bad.

installed both, i can't find tekken prime

and my microSD

http://i.imgur.com/0g9jopz.png

must be one of those prepatched for 4.x cias
i'm gonna try my dump, perhaps try another cia?
it really strange, when i run freeshop, tab application, i didn't see tekken prime (even it installed) so i think there's a problem system not recognize this game

Last edited by warriosbest,

WooHyun

Trophies
XP
Country

and my microSD

it really strange, when i run freeshop, tab application, i didn't see tekken prime (even it installed) so i think there's a problem system not recognize this game
If you try everything and still it doesn't work, try changing your emunand region to USA for last resort. It worked for me, at least.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are you on n3ds? you might have to disable that option in the luma menu that forces all games to use the n3ds additional power.
i heard it causes crashes in some games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and my microSD

tekken prime has no eshop release. freeshop might be limited to things on eshop

Reactions: astronautlevel

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
are you on n3ds? you might have to disable that option in the luma menu that forces all games to use the n3ds additional power.
i heard it causes crashes in some games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tekken prime has no eshop release. freeshop might be limited to things on eshop

If you try everything and still it doesn't work, try changing your emunand region to USA for last resort. It worked for me, at least.

5th edited : installed luma and trying use Enable region/language emulation: on 3d (US/EUR) videos, it worked...i will try to reinstall tekken prime later :)

thank guys for suggest luma,ciangel & freeshop

Last edited by warriosbest,

WooHyun

Trophies
XP
Country
pikmi 3d video US are same, but dinosaur 3d, meat & run, .v..v working when i use region emulation... so i think it's depends on cia you used to install
I'd really suggest changing your emunand region. It magically fixed this for me. Went to the "iso site", got system backup, installed on my emunand, and my emunand has become USA and runs Tekken Prime at last.

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can guarantee you, this game can not run out of region even with luma's region changer. you will have to get the version of your region.

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i can guarantee you, this game can not run out of region even with luma's region changer. you will have to get the version of your region.
yep, i think so :) i'm not try EUR version yet...so i will give it last chance

after i installed luma and know about emu region/lang.... i dont want change sys region anymore, cuz now i dont have any reason to change :D

Idoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can you run now tekken prime edition?
do you have a fix?
I have same problem. i have 3ds Japan version + arm9loaderhax + luma3ds 6.6..
last time, i can run tekken when i my 3ds japan region change to USA + arm9loaderhax + luma3ds 6.6, but unfortunately all extended ram mode games are the others i can't run. so i switch back to original region.

Last edited by Idoy,

darkstalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I change the localization of tekken to usa and language to en and game runs(i change with luma local changer), try to change to jap and lang to jap maybe work(if not try to usa/en)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: