Gaming tekken 6 wii petition

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to say, The Wii simply couldnt do Tekken 6. Im sure Sony would just keep throwing money at Namco to keep it as a Sony exclusive franchise. It would be nice but no amount of petitioning is gonna make any change.
frown.gif

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, didnt realise it was coming for the 360! The Wii just dosnt have the oomph to run it! Think also about controls? There is no way they will release a game which requires another controller to play. Using the wii remote would be painfull for a proper fighting game
wink.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i'm sure if a forum damn near dedicated to pirating all unite, we can definitely convince them to release the game so we can pirate and play it.

Your logic is sound.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Best get a PS3/360 then
wink.gif

After the days of SF2/MK and Killer instinct fighters on Nintendo consoles have failed. Unless you are a Smash Bros fan. The N64, Gamecube and Wii controllers dont lend themselves to fighting games at all! Before anyone starts hopping and calling me a PS3/360 fanboy, I own a Wii and a PS3 and the Wii gets far more use than the PS3 (unless its streaming a HD movie or playing a bluray
wink.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Namco Bandai would rather release shit games based on Japanese cartoons for us Wii owners.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL @ Wii fanboys. Get a real system if you want real games. When will you guys learn that the Wii is going to get garbage for the majority of its releases? Get yourself a PS3 or 360 and get real games. Its how this gen works.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
In some cases yes, Not heard of 1 working on the games industry though.

Even if namco did bow down to pressure and invest millions in producing a wii version, how many of those who have popped their name onto the petition would actually buy it?

RolfThiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Signed it just for you!
Until then I'll stick to Mortal Kombat Armageddon Wii - I own the Original and love it! Controls are awsome!!!
(When I really want to get the Feeling ... I play Dead Or Alive 4 and Soul Calibur 4 on my Xbox360)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl: :rofl: