OP
Trophies
XP
Country

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Ever played Mortal Kombat Armageddon? That is the reason I will NOT be signing! The WiiMote / Nunchuck is not suitable for a Tekken style game, maybe first person fighter of some sort but it just does not translate well to a side on fighter.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look. I am not trying to rain on anyones parade but 99% of the time, online petition go unnoticced. I would like a Tekken 6 wii version but I doubt it will happen. Also, the 360 version was probably going to be made, regardless of the response. It makes sense for it not to be released in Japan as the 360 is very weak but in America, a 360 version would sell, regardless of fan input.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Edgedancer said:
Look. I am not trying to rain on anyones parade but 99% of the time, online petition go unnoticced. I would like a Tekken 6 wii version but I doubt it will happen. Also, the 360 version was probably going to be made, regardless of the response. It makes sense for it not to be released in Japan as the 360 is very week but in America, a 360 version would sell, regardless of fan input.

Meh! I signed it, took me all of 5 seconds. Do you mean the 360 is 'weak' in Japan?

inukurax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
XWolf said:
Ever played Mortal Kombat Armageddon? That is the reason I will NOT be signing! The WiiMote / Nunchuck is not suitable for a Tekken style game, maybe first person fighter of some sort but it just does not translate well to a side on fighter.
The interresting thing is that they would do anything to make it work with the wiimote..

And if anyone should make a great figther game in 2d it would be namco ..

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well, te good thing of the Wii is that devs can choose what to use.

they could also make it work with gamecube controls and classic control. In the case of fighters, i think classic control and gamecube should always be in there

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
XWolf said:
Thank god for the Classic Controller Pro

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Minox_IX said:
No thank you, I'd rather be playing it on the PS3.

I see your point, but at the mo the PS3 still seems to be tethered in terms of its capability. Its worthy of so much more, to me it just seems like a glorified Blu-Ray player. Classic controller pro could make the Wii version worthwhile, if they think about it carefully

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I signed the petition a couple times, I dig MK Armageddon with the classic controls. This should be good as well, too bad the graffix will be like PS1 compared to the PS3 if this is released lol.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
that's cos m$ once again bribed the developers just like the did with FF. otherwise it would be ps3 only

Yep, thanks to microsoft, who paid millions of dollars for Tekken to show up on the 360, i now just have to spend 1 dollar on a blank verbatim disc to play Tekken 6. If it was PS3 exclusive, id be forced to buy it for 60 bucks. So, thanks microsoft for saving me some cash. And thanks to namco for taking the moneyhat.

Also, what kind of idiot would want tekken 6 on the wii? Were you dropped as a child? You want bad controls, ugly graphics and laughable online? Get a real system to play real games.

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man i have been a fan at Tekken for a LONG time...

Pretty good at it, won competitions....

So if Tekken 6 comes to Wii, i would cry a river of joy >.> seriously.... (Im a wii and ps2 only owner)
But they gotta use the Classic Controller, (DEFINITELY NO MOTION CONTROLS)

I dont care if the graphics sux

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)