tekken 5 and t5 dark resurrection

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Taziz, Apr 5, 2008.

Apr 5, 2008
  1. Taziz
    OP

Member Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Lithuania
    I played tekken 5 with my friend all day morning drink bear eating chips etc it was so freaking awesome but then I traded my ps2 for Nds and the fun was over ( I didn't regret what I've done ds rocks ) so after much thinking I want to download tekken 5 DR from ps3 store but I need some information what the hell is there I know it has online play few characters some new mod and more unlock ables, but dose it have everything that has tekken 5 ? since its kinda like expansion

2. SkH

Member SkH GBAtemp Maniac

Algeria
    I believe the TEKKEN 5: DARK RESURRECTION is just an expanded version of the Tekken 5, therefore it have EVERYTHING the original Tekken 5 had, plus more!

So just go ahead.

And anyways, what can you lose? You don't have a PS2 anymore, so...

3. Taziz
    OP

Member Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Lithuania
    well online play is fun and stuff like that but my personal reason is to play all same characters and versus mode with my friend, since in gamefaqs there is 2 games TK5: DR ir TK5 DR online so thats a bit confusing me, and basically I'm not going to play it much since I love versus only, i have different games to play online like army of tow cod 4 burnout ect

4. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    The main difference is the online mode (if you have the online bundle) AND the high resolution mode. This is basically a port of the PSP version that only had few extra elements over Tekken 5.