Country
Canada
suicide-booth.jpg

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
It works when I use the IP, but that only takes me to the main page. Clicking on any of the links takes me to one of those weird, demented search sites.

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can access the whole site through using the IP address, but I still cant access tehskeen.com. Anyone who says they can, try deleting your cache and cookies, see if you still can.

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
I can access the whole site through using the IP address, but I still cant access tehskeen.com. Anyone who says they can, try deleting your cache and cookies, see if you still can.

today was the first time i ever went or even heard of the site. but i seem to have no prob navigating the entire site. sound like i'm bragging so sorry for that but thanks for turning me onto the site you guys!
gbasp.gif

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
It works when I use the IP, but that only takes me to the main page. Clicking on any of the links takes me to one of those weird, demented search sites.

What exactly is that demented search site? Who is in charge of every site that shows up exactly like that with that woman on the side? I've always wondered this. There no way to find out anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded