Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayargh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't give a toss where the news comes from, but either way...

Its not against the law for 2 (or 1000) seperate sites to report the same information, like say an Emulator gets updated, when both sites find out about it they can both post their own posts.

I also fail to see what good it does to whine about people posting the same news you do, do they seriously think gbatemp or other sites like dcemu give a rats ass if tehskeen disappears?

If they do disappear, I don't care. Easy come easy go.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
jamielee321 said:
Maikel Steneker you realize that tehskeen might have half a sentence of originally written content.

Example. Mr.X released program X which performs an X functions.

The rest is copy/paste.
QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

They spend 2-3 minutes at the most posting the news.
I always assumed that everything that wasn't in quote tags (which is quite a lot) was written by them. Now that I check some of their sources, it is a lot of copy-pasting they do.

That certainly weakens my point. In the past, I have made a lot of posts for a Dutch website. Everything you read on TehSkeen, like the changelog, was fully translated by me. That's a lot more work.
QUOTE(Sayargh @ Nov 1 2009, 08:08 PM) I also fail to see what good it does to whine about people posting the same news you do, do they seriously think gbatemp or other sites like dcemu give a rats ass if tehskeen disappears?

If they do disappear, I don't care. Easy come easy go.
Don't forget that a lot of homebrew coders see TehSkeen as their home. Losing TehSkeen would mean that homebrewers don't know where to go to, seeing as a lot of them don't want to post on the piracy friendly GBAtemp.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jamielee321,

Watch your mouth.. you piece of trash! What an attitude!! Disgusting. They are great people. GROW UP!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bitch bitch bitch moan moan shut up already.

2wm1egx.jpg

Thread Plutonij'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal...