Teensy.co.uk warning! Fraud

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Teensy.co.uk are definitely not frauds my friend I have purchased goods off them in the past many times before and they have always come through, infact I would go as far as to say they are one off the most reliable and best online sellers for the UK. Don't panic at all, you will get your card just give it a little more time or they will be in touch trust me :)

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is standard practice when buying "grey market" items like modchips and flashcarts. Companies often use "fronts" to avoid financial blockades etc.

Perhaps the item you ordered was just back ordered and thats why it's still "processing"

loco365

Trophies
XP
I ordered from eachmall, and I had to convert from USD to CAD, which increased the price by almost $10, then tenpay (The method I used to pay for my Gateway) charged an additional $3 for the transaction. It's not uncommon for this to happen, however, unresponded emails and Facebook posts are not common. They should usually be there to help their customers with their purchases.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Teensy have pretty terrible customer service but are definitely not fraudulent, it's rare that they post on facebook or reply to emails lately.

With Teensy, if the item is in stock, you tend to get it within a few days. If they have to wait for the item to arrive, normally from the manufacturer, it can take anywhere up to 2 weeks.

joelb1994

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from Teensy last week, still stuck on processing. After finding their facebook page full of customers complaining, i emailed Sky3DS who then replied and forwarded my message to Teensy, asking them to sort the complaints. If I hear anything I'll post here.

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered from eachmall, and I had to convert from USD to CAD, which increased the price by almost $10, then tenpay (The method I used to pay for my Gateway) charged an additional $3 for the transaction. It's not uncommon for this to happen, however, unresponded emails and Facebook posts are not common. They should usually be there to help their customers with their purchases.

Same thing for me for the Price increased in realhotstuff. But since they remove flash card. I hope to get refund. Or having the unit ship.

Jokeman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've ordered a Gateway 3DS from Teensy on 17th January and it's still stuck on processing. They didn't answer to any of my emails, so i emailed Gateway, because Teensy was on their resellers list (it isn't anymore). Gateway replied this: "i heard they start sending orders again. We removed them after many complaints. And we emailed them as well directly to push them to give better support to clients."

I can only hope they send it to me someday...

MisterJohnson87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered on the 14th and eventually got mine a week later!

Interesting to hear that Gateway have removed them from the offical resellers list. Wonder how much that will affect them? Goes to show bad customer service can hurt your company

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...