United States
Teen-Titans-Go-600x337.jpg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG​

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like the new aim is laughter. I enjoyed the original series because it was kind of dark (Raven's father was pretty much Satan), kinda funny, and fairly dramatic. It was a really good cartoon in many respects.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, cool?

I remember watching the series here and there when it first aired. It wasn't awful by any means, but it just wasn't that great either. From what I remember, it had a real problem with tone; there's absolutely nothing wrong with a show balancing humorous and dramatic elements, but there does need to be a balance. One episode of the show would be wacky, unrestrained silliness while the next might attempt a dark and gritty story line.

This isn't the worst series in the world or anything, of course not, but there are tons of other shows I'd prefer to see come back in its place.

Reactions: 1 person

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved Teen Titans, it was the Avatar before Avatar (blending anime and cartoon styles together), yet it immersed itself in American themes and showed contemporary problems, as well as being dark and emotional whenever it wanted to be.

However, this isn't it. This is a sort of "spin-off" that is made to be completely comedic, sort of like a Sketch Comedy (though, noting the trailer, it might have a story).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They'd better bring back the eeriness and dark sides to it.
This is a comedic spin-off, so I doubt that they will.

DC Nation, Cartoon Network’s home for action-packed animated series and original shorts based on characters from DC Comics (Saturdays 10:00-11:00 a.m. ET/PT), will soon be joined by a new generation of superheroes as Teen Titans Go!, a brand-new half-hour comedy-action series inspired by Warner Bros. Animation’s original fan-favorite series Teen Titans, shows the humorous side of being a teenage hero.

Teen Titans Go! features the return of Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg in all-new, comedic adventures. Character-driven comedy is the order of the day as this new take on the super hero series focuses on the funny business that happens between saving the world and living together as teenagers without adult supervision. They may be super heroes who save the world every day … but somebody still has to do the laundry! With the ability to turn into any animal or detach their robotic limbs, teenage pranks reach a whole new level. And even super heroes have to take Driver’s Ed. to get a license – especially after wrecking the Batmobile on an unauthorized joy ride to impress a girl!

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am just happy to see the best version of starfire back cuz in the comics shes a slut
I see nothing wrong with that.

...Nor do I see a difference between that and the cartoon.

there nothing wrong with that but gets old seem her fuck every damn guy she comes across

and were in the cartoon di she went around looking for guys to fuck ?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i am just happy to see the best version of starfire back cuz in the comics shes a slut
I see nothing wrong with that.

...Nor do I see a difference between that and the cartoon.

there nothing wrong with that but gets old seem her fuck every damn guy she comes across

and were in the cartoon di she went around looking for guys to fuck ?
in my lifetime i have seen around a dozen versions spiderman, batman, superman, etc. so i am not surprised if she's portrayed differently in the comics. there's some you like, some you don't. but for starfire, comic one seems fine. you're just hang up with a pure starfire.
was it also like this for the fans of the actress playing the role of hermoine granger?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.