Teen Commits Suicide After Seeing His Favorite Naruto Character Die

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what he would've done if his favorite character was Ace. Killing spree maybe?
If you're talking about 999 then definitely not. In case you're wondering about how the math works:
In Junpei's Nonary Game, we have: 2 + 4 + 5 + 7 + 8 = 26 = q in base 36.
In June's Nonary Game we have 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 45 = 9 in base 10.
So, in both games, everyone gets to survive.

On-Topic: This is a pretty sad article to read, especially with the statistic about daily suicides given later on. I'm not sure how else to really respond to this.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you're talking about 999 then definitely not. In case you're wondering about how the math works:

On-Topic: This is a pretty sad article to read, especially with the statistic about daily suicides given later on. I'm not sure how else to really respond to this.
Pretty sure he was referring to the Ace from One Piece. :)

Reactions: nryn99

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Junpei's Nonary Game, we have: 2 + 4 + 5 + 7 + 8 = 26 = q in base 36.
In June's Nonary Game we have 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 45 = 9 in base 10.
So, in both games, everyone gets to survive.

Yeah I was actually referring to One Piece

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, stupidity picked off another one. That means that the world's population just got 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% a little bit smarter. Good job!

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
What makes this even more painful is that, after a quick google, it appears this character gets resurrected anyway.

Unfortunately this Russian lad has no hopes of being resurrected like in a fictional TV show.

Only read this if you don't care about spoilers.

Yes he does come back, but he dies again.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
abusing alcohol, beating each other up and putting high expectations on their child according to experts.

+1 on that. Committing suicide after a TV show is bad. But it's very possible this TV show (or even the character) was his sole source of anything enjoyable in his life. And that is even worse. :(

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought this thread was going to be posted in eof.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
"His death should not be made fun of" --- in your opinion, unless you are some higher power omniscience transient being your opinion is based on you which happens to be based on society. I laughed, I even thought of a few jokes; but because GBAtemp is also a society, I refrained from posting them. However, that doesn't negate my rights to even think of the jokes.
It's bound to happen, if anyone knows any statistics, you will find in a country with billions someone is bound to be 4-5 standard deviations below normal.
So what you're trying to say is that my opinion is biased because it is based on common decency acceptable in society? You've got me there, bro.

Reactions: Zetta_x

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what you're trying to say is that my opinion is biased because it is based on common decency acceptable in society? You've got me there, bro.

I'm not saying anyone's opinion is biased and therefore it doesn't work.

I'm saying your opinion is worth no more than mine because my opinion too is just as biased as your opinion. I was just explaining why you had your opinion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?