Tecmo Bowl Kickoff

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by SleepingDragon, May 31, 2008.

May 31, 2008

Tecmo Bowl Kickoff by SleepingDragon at 12:39 AM (740 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. SleepingDragon
    OP

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Holy crap, are you kidding me?!? Dsfanboy.com is really on their game with a lot game-play video footage of the new remake of classic Tecmo Bowl! Zelda:PH was the only other title that I was as excited about.

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/05/30/joystiq...o-bowl-kickoff/

P.S. Back in the day, if Tecmo Bowl on NES never existed, I could probably have 3 or 4 college degrees by now, instead of only one. I spent a lot of time in the dorms playing Tecmo Bowl!!!

2. Tikker

Member Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    yeah it looks awesome. seems like they've tried to keep it fairly true to the original game

3. SleepingDragon
    OP

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That's one of the things I like about it as well. I play Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl often on my DS with emulators, and the actual gameplay still holds up well today. If they just bring the graphics up to 2008 standards, add some cool cutscenes and unlockable content, I think you'll have very fun, re-playable "Super Dodgeball Brawlers"-type game!!

4. Tikker

Member Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    ugh

hopefully they don't gann it up they way they botched Super dodgeball brawlers