Team17 Looking For Beta Testers

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Team 17, the developer of the Worms series, is looking for participants for a closed beta of its new Steam title. The beta is due to start in a couple of weeks, and the developer needs players to help test it.

"In order to apply you'll need to be a PC user with a current Steam and Team17 Forum account and you’ll have to sign an NDA too – never fear – this isn't as complicated as it sounds and full instructions will be provided via email during your application," says the message on the Team17 forums.

"We're eager to get as many of you online and playing the game as possible and will also try to be on hand to play some matches ourselves and answer any problems or questions you may have."

Those interested can apply now by emailing: wormssteambetaapplication[at]team17.com[/p]

Source

I've emailed to sign up, I wonder what game it will be...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ikki said:
Man, it sucks that my PC sucks.

This.

Seriously, a chance to work as a beta tester and add some valuable experience to my CV and it requires the one system I don't bloody have. Fuck you, Fate.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Another Worms game? It's time they really add something news to the series because all the games look and feel the same. They are great fun though, but they really need to step it up.
I feel they've already done everything in the last PSP and DS game.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've sent a email
smile.gif
, my pc should be good enough to play new games.
tongue.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
DSGamer64 said:
Eckin said:
I hope it's a good Worms game, unlike that reloaded thing they made

Worms Reloaded was miles better then anything since Worms Armageddon. Remember that crap festival that was Worms 3D? Yeah...
Hey, Worms World Party was the shit.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sure Reloaded is better than the 3D crap, but WHAT ISN'T?

Reloaded was casualized as hell, felt like a port. And check the Steam forums, PC players can't play against Mac players, and there are some issues with the netcode.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
I got an email back today asking for my DxDiag and also an application form which I have sent off so I'm hopeful!

Same here, though if we're accepted then we're not allowed to talk about the upcoming game
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol